LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

all PARENTS are welcome to join Team MP! (Mamas and Papas)

A little about myself... I am 28 years old and when I am not working and taking care of my daughter I like to play a little COD:WAW. I find this to be a better outlet than say, going out and drinking or partying, etc.

I am a member of a group called Team MP (Mamas and Papas). We are more casual than hardcore as far as gaming goes. We have over 25 members and there seems to always be somebody online to play with. We have a lot of fun, too. We also have our own forum where we talk about gaming, life and anything else we want to talk about.

So if you have a life outside of playing video games like myself and want to exchange FCs with people just like you, you can visit [Link Removed] and network with us. By the way, we also exchange FCs for other games such as Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros....
    Last edited by Eagles; 03-17-2009 at 07:24 PM.

2. Ads

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    For someone advertising a clan about parents, you seem... odd one out. If you havn't read the rules, I recommend doing so, as advertising is strictly against the rules, external clan discussion and advertising is also against the rules. Sorry, you'll have to take this somewhere else.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    For someone advertising a clan about parents, you seem... odd one out. If you havn't read the rules, I recommend doing so, as advertising is strictly against the rules, external clan discussion and advertising is also against the rules. Sorry, you'll have to take this somewhere else.
    Wrong forum, I guess... my bad, obviously I haven't been here before.

Ads