LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Haiz.

  1. #21
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair D. View Post
    I am not a girl. I am a male.
    Oh alright...just most girls act like- never MIND
    i am an awkward person excuse my wierdness and seriously someone mute or ban lulzwii
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  2. #22
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
    Games i spend the most time with:
    Maplestory
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Pokemon Rumble
    Mabinogi
    Pokemon Platinum

    My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
    I am talented with computer programming and hacking.
    Latest hacking achievement:
    I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :P

    So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #23
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Arceus, welcome to Wiichat! =) Hope you enjoy the forums.

    I'm an advid pokemon player myself. A shame your Adapter decided to go haywire... There's noone around to battle, anymore. Oh, epic name, by the way. I'm an Arceus fan myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.
    In other words, stay away from BoZ. :P

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #24
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Arceus, welcome to Wiichat! =) Hope you enjoy the forums.

    I'm an advid pokemon player myself. A shame your Adapter decided to go haywire... There's noone around to battle, anymore. Oh, epic name, by the way. I'm an Arceus fan myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.
    In other words, stay away from BoZ. :P
    He took the word right out of my mouth :')

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #25
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
    Games i spend the most time with:
    Maplestory
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Pokemon Rumble
    Mabinogi
    Pokemon Platinum

    My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
    I am talented with computer programming and hacking.
    Latest hacking achievement:
    I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :P

    So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.
    Seriously court? Usually i just produce a faulty IP address as my tracks so when they try to snatch me they get a decoy IP address. I have never gotten into any real trouble yet.
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  6. #26
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
    Games i spend the most time with:
    Maplestory
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Pokemon Rumble
    Mabinogi
    Pokemon Platinum

    My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
    I am talented with computer programming and hacking.
    Latest hacking achievement:
    I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :P

    So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.
    Seriously court? Usually i just produce a faulty IP address as my tracks so when they try to snatch me they get a decoy IP address. I have never gotten into any real trouble yet.
    lol, apparently they traced it. *dang proxy* and searched my cpu. it's pretty messed up, but ah well. law happens. xD

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member WiiDSi's Avatar
    Member #
    64211
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield, UK
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    been gaming for...what is it now.. 12 years
    Haha cool! My first game was Jak and Daxter: The Precusor Legacy, back when I was 6 or 7.
    Yea? thats pretty sweet! i totally forgot what my first was...0-0". I have it on the tip of my tongue...
    Haha lol anyway hope you are enjoying your time here!

  8. #28
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Arceus, welcome to Wiichat! =) Hope you enjoy the forums.

    I'm an advid pokemon player myself. A shame your Adapter decided to go haywire... There's noone around to battle, anymore. Oh, epic name, by the way. I'm an Arceus fan myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    A hacker? Well, make sure you hack for good. That's what I do, except for once when I added a trojain horse to someones's CPu. I also have court tomorrow for possesion of malicious software and stuffz. Anway, have a good time here.
    In other words, stay away from BoZ. :P
    arceus pwns! He is my favorite :P
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts