LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Haiz.

  1. #1
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

    Haiz.

    Haiz der peoplez. Well i am 16 years old, love to play nintendo consoles, and spend about 13 hours maybe 15 hours a day playing video games.
    Games i spend the most time with:
    Maplestory
    Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Pokemon Rumble
    Mabinogi
    Pokemon Platinum

    My LAN adapter is being retarded so i am not going to post my friend code sowwy.
    I am talented with computer programming and hacking.
    Latest hacking achievement:
    I hacked Miley Cyrus's youtube account and WHAT THE BUCK made a video about it :P

    So yea i am glad to be on the forum and hope to participate in some community conversations
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,248
    Friends
    159
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Damn...more than half a day on video games..your quiet dedicated. Welcome to wiichat, happy holidays.

  4. #3
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Damn...more than half a day on video games..your quiet dedicated. Welcome to wiichat, happy holidays.
    Hahaha thanks man. My moms fault for putting a mini-fridge in my room, an xbox360, and a wii :P
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  5. #4
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,248
    Friends
    159
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Damn...more than half a day on video games..your quiet dedicated. Welcome to wiichat, happy holidays.
    Hahaha thanks man. My moms fault for putting a mini-fridge in my room, an xbox360, and a wii :P
    Damn..you set basicly. All you need now is a bathroom in there..i now want a mini fridge..

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member WiiDSi's Avatar
    Member #
    64211
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield, UK
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wow, welcome. You are sure a dedicated gamer. And PBR and Pokemon Platinum/Diamond are awesome!

  7. #6
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Damn...more than half a day on video games..your quiet dedicated. Welcome to wiichat, happy holidays.
    Hahaha thanks man. My moms fault for putting a mini-fridge in my room, an xbox360, and a wii :P
    Damn..you set basicly. All you need now is a bathroom in there..i now want a mini fridge..
    yea i got a bathroom across the hall though xD
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  8. #7
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Wow, welcome. You are sure a dedicated gamer. And PBR and Pokemon Platinum/Diamond are awesome!
    hehehe yea. PBR is so awesome. 3D looks great
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  9. #8
    WiiChat Member WiiDSi's Avatar
    Member #
    64211
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield, UK
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Wow, welcome. You are sure a dedicated gamer. And PBR and Pokemon Platinum/Diamond are awesome!
    hehehe yea. PBR is so awesome. 3D looks great

    Yup. So, how long you been gaming?

  10. #9
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Wow, welcome. You are sure a dedicated gamer. And PBR and Pokemon Platinum/Diamond are awesome!
    hehehe yea. PBR is so awesome. 3D looks great

    Yup. So, how long you been gaming?
    been gaming for...what is it now.. 12 years
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  11. #10
    WiiChat Member WiiDSi's Avatar
    Member #
    64211
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield, UK
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiDSi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    hehehe yea. PBR is so awesome. 3D looks great

    Yup. So, how long you been gaming?
    been gaming for...what is it now.. 12 years
    Haha cool! My first game was Jak and Daxter: The Precusor Legacy, back when I was 6 or 7.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts