Thread: I need help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

Haha. I find it funny that you come to a forum just to beat your wife at a game. In boxing try dodging the shot. To dodge you put the wii motes together and move side to side. If you get a good dodge the screen goes slow..then thats your time to get a well punch in. Also change positions when you fighting. Like if your only hitting the face, goes down to the stomach. You do that by simply bringing the wii motes down to your waste/stomach. Punch from there or block from there. You block by putting the wii moted together. To put in a well put in punch that takes like about 3 of those triangles. You have to hit from the outside. By spreading your wiimotes a bit.Then curve and hit.

In tennis im no good. I just hit the ball when it comes to me. Dont really have a stratigea there.:/.
    I still think he should do it my way and just act like he wanted her to win "Oh BoZ...... You're soooooo thoughtful, and manly... Oh BoZ...." XDDDDD I wish she would tell me that, but all I get is "Damit Allan, you suck! Get the **** out of here! Ughhhh!"
    I gave what the man wanted, useful advise. Im a pro on boxing, have around 2400 on it...im past that box thing.

On topic: Also there is a way to jab, you bring your wiimotes down to the stomach, and actually do like an uppercut with nimchuck or wiimote.
    I now say CK's idea was useful which, why disagree? He's freakin' epci!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852

I still think he should do it my way and just act like he wanted her to win "Oh BoZ...... You're soooooo thoughtful, and manly... Oh BoZ...." XDDDDD I wish she would tell me that, but all I get is "Damit Allan, you suck! Get the **** out of here! Ughhhh!"
    I gave what the man wanted, useful advise. Im a pro on boxing, have around 2400 on it...im past that box thing.

On topic: Also there is a way to jab, you bring your wiimotes down to the stomach, and actually do like an uppercut with nimchuck or wiimote.
    I now say CK's idea was useful which, why disagree? He's freakin' epci!
    I could give a lot more info if i wanted..just so late..so sleepy..and give all my secrets out. I THINK NOT!..

On topic: In boxing when theres a punch coming your way to the face directly, you move wiichuk down and tilt it to the front. Causing to do the slow motion dodge. In that you can do the uppercut i was talking about. Critical hit, as CK would say it. Pokemon lover...:P.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Critical hit, as CK would say it. Pokemon lover...:P.
    DG used Knowledge!
    Critical Hit! It's Super Effective!
    BoZ fainted!

... I honestly couldn't resist.

I suppose I'm the authority on Tennis, but DG knows his boxing. I never took the time to practice boxing, I've always been about Baseball and Tennis.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    DG used Knowledge!
    BoZ fainted!

I suppose I'm the authority on Tennis, but DG knows his boxing. I never took the time to practice boxing, I've always been about Baseball and Tennis.
    Yes when im tired my brain starts kicking in.O_O. But my eyes start to go shut..-_-..im better in bowling. I usually get a 300 in every game. I have a cool way to throw the bowling ball. Have you ever tried to get a strike on the other lane CK?

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    DG used Knowledge!
    BoZ fainted!

Geez... This is almost as annoying as that game that says not to push the damn red button..

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    DG used Knowledge!
    BoZ fainted!

Yes when im tired my brain starts kicking in.O_O. But my eyes start to go shut..-_-..im better in bowling. I usually get a 300 in every game. I have a cool way to throw the bowling ball. Have you ever tried to get a strike on the other lane CK?
    Hit other lanes' pins? Yes. Try to get a strike? No. You've done it before, I assume?

... And if you're bowling 300 almost every game, you've got some serious issues, DG. Where's your life at?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    DG used Knowledge!
    BoZ fainted!

Geez... This is almost as annoying as that game that says not to push the damn red button..
    *whispers to BoZ* hey, tell something usful about boxing, and tennis will ya? Leave small talk in pms and vms buddy.

Now to stay on topic i must say another move in boxing...lets see...

To play mind games in it, which is hard but possible. You could do a normal punch to the face, but quickly bring down the wiichuk and swing with your right hand. Then move back up, and do a side block jab. By doing this...*DG fading..* you put the wiichuk together and move to the side as far as you can.(any side).In that position your oppent is almost forced to do the same. In there you wait till she hits you. You dodge,stand in the middle wait...till she notices your there, by innstinct she will follow you there. Then do the upper cut process..this will get you a few traingles..
    Last edited by DG~X; 12-28-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Don't dodge in the opposite direction that your wife will be attacking. EXAMPLE. Your wife will try yo hit your left side. You turn to the right, thinking you might dodge her attack. However, doing this action will increase the probability that you will be hit. Here's a example that will ensure you to not get hit.
    Example 2: your wife attacks to your left. You dodge to the left, thinking that you have dodged her attack. Sure enough, you dodged it. This action decreases the probability that you will be hit. If this does not work, then you can dodge in the opposite direction that your wife will be attacking (look at example 1).

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852

DG used Knowledge!
    BoZ fainted!

Hit other lanes' pins? Yes. Try to get a strike? No. You've done it before, I assume?

... And if you're bowling 300 almost every game, you've got some serious issues, DG. Where's your life at?
    As i said, i found out a way to always get a strike.:P

Ads