Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

hello

Hi, I'm new. 20, female, from ok. i have band hero and mario kart, look forward to chatting and playing with you all ^^

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    Hi, I'm new. 20, female, from ok. i have band hero and mario kart, look forward to chatting and playing with you all ^^
    *in a little boys voice* its a dreaaaaammm come trruuuueeee! all the women are finalllyyyyy joiningggggg wiiicccchhhatttt!! welcome to tha forums, and there's a lot of girls... I mean there's a lot of people who have fc's for the wii and some games. have a good time here! It's good to see wiichat becoming active again.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

*in a little boys voice* its a dreaaaaammm come trruuuueeee! all the women are finalllyyyyy joiningggggg wiiicccchhhatttt!! welcome to tha forums, and there's a lot of girls... I mean there's a lot of people who have fc's for the wii and some games. have a good time here! It's good to see wiichat becoming active again.
    xD ty ^^

Yeah, I was looking for a forum for wii so I can find people to play games with, because so far the games I have I can't find anyone online to play with >.< I just got a router 2 days ago so I could play on the Wii on wifi, and now no one's playing the games. I want to play mario kart online. Oh and I tend to talk a lot btw xD

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

xD ty ^^

Yeah, I was looking for a forum for wii so I can find people to play games with, because so far the games I have I can't find anyone online to play with >.< I just got a router 2 days ago so I could play on the Wii on wifi, and now no one's playing the games. I want to play mario kart online. Oh and I tend to talk a lot btw xD
    I has some wifi games, but my wii's still broken. Well.. not rly, it's rebooting or whatever, but when it's done, i can play on wifi again!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    How long's the rebooting going to take? My wifi is acting up keeps d/c me, finally found 6 people and as I was waiting for the game to start I got disconnected >.>

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    How long's the rebooting going to take? My wifi is acting up keeps d/c me, finally found 6 people and as I was waiting for the game to start I got disconnected >.>
    About an hour T_T!! Just another reason why I shouldn't hack it now-a-days..

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Aww T.T It'll be done soon ^^

Maybe I can figure out why my wifi wont stay connected while your rebooting x.x *shakes fist* dang wifi

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Aww T.T It'll be done soon ^^

Maybe I can figure out why my wifi wont stay connected while your rebooting x.x *shakes fist* dang wifi
    When my wifi acted up, I moved it closer to theh router, and it fixed everything or maybe it's just not wanting to work today my wifi will quit on me somewhere each day for no reason

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Move the wii closer to the router? It's inbetween the couch and the comp desk (little corner, the router) cuz if i move it over to the other side the dogs might chew it up, I guess I could try moving it, just threatin to beat them up they touch the cords xD

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Welcome to Wiichat.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

Ads