Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    @Arceus: I'm quite aware how unhealthy it is. I didn't do it on purpose =[

Hopefully I'll crash ANNNNY second now =P

@SSBFreak: Seriously...that would be awesome.

Spoiler Alert!

I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyrdom View Post
    I like Kingdom Hearts, it's my favorite game series. Mario Kart is pretty sweet. I'm in to Call of Duty 4 (as I mentioned ealier). I play Pokemon (I have D/P/Pl) occasionally.
    Epic taste in games. I'm a Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon fan myself. I'd be a COD junkie too, but with lack of Xbox Live, I'm not touching Modern Warfare 2. I'm a bit hesitant about COD4 on the Wii, too. Waiting for a COD game that uses motion plus/gamecube controller.

... You're lucky you've got a PSP. I don't have one, so I'm assed out for Birth By Sleep. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    I feel I must also make special mention of your proper spelling and grammar. Quite the refreshing newbie. =]
    If only that was a staple capability in newbies Wiichat usually sees...
    I could never actually get into kingdom hearts. it seems like it would not occupy my time enough.
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    My name is Josh, I found this place looking for a website to help out with my Call of Duty 4 (for the Wii, great game) skills. I just got the Wii about 2 weeks ago, but I've had almost every Nintendo system. I go under the username Darkness for Call of Duty 4.

Umm...I guess just ask what you want to know since introductions where never my thing
    Welcome to wiichat. Go to the cod of duty forums of cource for info/fcs and shite..
    http://www.wiichat.com/call-duty/?daysprune=-1
    And cool username, i go by the name default since i dont have the game. Hope you enjoy the forums..

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Crash? are you in a car? This is what i assume...and if my assumption is valid i suggest you power down your portable computer and pay attention to the road. Unless you are mentally ill.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyestGuye View Post
    Drew Barrymore: HOT or FANGORIOUSLY DEVOURED? YOU DECIDE!!!!! This is an RP, and what I'm trying to do here is be a piece a' poo.
    It is physically and medically impossible for you to be a piece of...well..excrement.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post

Crash? are you in a car? This is what i assume...and if my assumption is valid i suggest you power down your portable computer and pay attention to the road. Unless you are mentally ill.
    Crash as in fall asleep without warning. I'm in my room at my house safe and sound, I can assure you.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3151-6127-8983-3598
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    welcome to wiichat! there's a lot of cod players out here, xD sadly, im not one of them, but will be in the near future
    It's pretty cool so far, getting used to the controls or the Wap Zapper/Gun-thing (which I stopped trying to use, such a pain) was different, but in a good way. I think you'll like it ^^

Greetings fellow gamer. First off let me welcome you by saying, hope you have a fun time here at the forums! Now, what i would like to know is how long you have been gaming for? therefore i can determine your range of gaming knowledge
    Well this would be my first online system, other than PSP and DS, but I've been playing since I was 5 with the Gameboy Color.

Hey buddy how's it going? I'm your friendly (and supa sleep deprived) neighborhood gamer, S.S.

Call me Brad or Kaos or SS, I don't care.

At any rate, what consoles do you have and what are some of your favorite games?
    Hi Brad.

As of right now I have a DS, PSP, PS2, Gamecube, N64, and a Wii. I like Kingdom Hearts, it's my favorite game series. Mario Kart is pretty sweet, I haven't really tried it out much for the Wii, but I'm planning on it pretty soon. I'm in to Call of Duty 4 (as I mentioned ealier). I'm enjoying playing Pikmin as well, since I just brought the Wii version and I never had it for the Game Cube. I play Pokemon (I have D/P/Pl) occasionally.
    Very nice. I can see us being friends already despite the fact that I don't own a PS2 and therefore only briefly played the Kingdom Hearts games. I just got Platinum a couple of days ago and I love Pikmin. How is the New Play Control version? And as for your PSP, would you happen to have Megaman Powered Up? That game is tons of fun. As for Call of Duty...well, I have the 360 version so I may be able to give you campaign pointers if you need them but that's about it.

I feel I must also make special mention of your proper spelling and grammar. Quite the refreshing newbie. =]

@SSBFreak: Yay for going over 48 hours with no sleep followed by an 8 hour shift at work! WHOOOO! Wait...that's bad...
    It's not that bad actually, I found it rather enjoyable on the whole. It was weird getting use to (probably cause I'm still getting use to the Wii and my mental-challenged sensor bar (darn, I should have made my username Sensor Bar Failing, lol, oh well.)

On a side note to your comment about my grammar, some background info: I actually spent some time as a news paper editor in high school, so grammar was beating into me (and if they majored in High School, my courses would have made me in English major since I took almost every English class).

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Crash as in fall asleep without warning. I'm in my room at my house safe and sound, I can assure you.
    Well... i have never heard that slang definition for "crash" before. Good thing you are safe.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    welcome to wiichat! there's a lot of cod players out here, xD sadly, im not one of them, but will be in the near future
    It's pretty cool so far, getting used to the controls or the Wap Zapper/Gun-thing (which I stopped trying to use, such a pain) was different, but in a good way. I think you'll like it ^^

Greetings fellow gamer. First off let me welcome you by saying, hope you have a fun time here at the forums! Now, what i would like to know is how long you have been gaming for? therefore i can determine your range of gaming knowledge
    Well this would be my first online system, other than PSP and DS, but I've been playing since I was 5 with the Gameboy Color.

Hi Brad.

As of right now I have a DS, PSP, PS2, Gamecube, N64, and a Wii. I like Kingdom Hearts, it's my favorite game series. Mario Kart is pretty sweet, I haven't really tried it out much for the Wii, but I'm planning on it pretty soon. I'm in to Call of Duty 4 (as I mentioned ealier). I'm enjoying playing Pikmin as well, since I just brought the Wii version and I never had it for the Game Cube. I play Pokemon (I have D/P/Pl) occasionally.
    Very nice. I can see us being friends already despite the fact that I don't own a PS2 and therefore only briefly played the Kingdom Hearts games. I just got Platinum a couple of days ago and I love Pikmin. How is the New Play Control version? And as for your PSP, would you happen to have Megaman Powered Up? That game is tons of fun. As for Call of Duty...well, I have the 360 version so I may be able to give you campaign pointers if you need them but that's about it.

@SSBFreak: Yay for going over 48 hours with no sleep followed by an 8 hour shift at work! WHOOOO! Wait...that's bad...
    It's not that bad actually, I found it rather enjoyable on the whole. It was weird getting use to (probably cause I'm still getting use to the Wii and my mental-challenged sensor bar (darn, I should have made my username Sensor Bar Failing, lol, oh well.)

On a side note to your comment about my grammar, some background info: I actually spent some time as a news paper editor in high school, so grammar was beating into me (and if they majored in High School, my courses would have made me in English major since I took almost every English class).
    Oh! what classes did you take? English is a fascinating subject is it not?

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    i hated the wii/zapper thing. Dx I used it to play Brothers in Arms, and it was just hard. I'd perfer my ps2, hell, i'd perfer the iTouch's version, rather than the wii.

Ads