Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Actually I joined in early '08 for the first time. After about 2,000 posts and a few very popular threads (including the very first WiiChat roleplay, known as the Alternate Plot), literally everything was lost in the apocalypse and I stopped coming. Now that the forum has picked up, I'm ready to start anew.

EDIT: Oh geez... beaten to the punch haha
    eh, i was off a number.
    i miss my old account i just reached 2500 posts, i go to bed, and when i come back the site was gone. it sucked

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    And he joined on jan.2009.
    WRONG!

WMBQ, myself, and quite a few unfortunate others (such as the above Shadow) had our accounts deleted exactly a year ago thanks to a hard drive mishap, forcing us to make a new account, and ofcourse, having a new join date. It was dubbed the Wiichat Apocolypse, as WMBQ had mentioned.

... Oh, before the Apocolypse, those were the times... [/tear]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

WRONG!

WMBQ, myself, and quite a few unfortunate others (such as the above Shadow) had our accounts deleted exactly a year ago thanks to a hard drive mishap, forcing us to make a new account, and ofcourse, having a new join date. It was dubbed the Wiichat Apocolypse, as WMBQ had mentioned.

Well i go where it says where he joined and it says that. And yes almost everyone now the thing that happend a year ago, people cant stop talking about it. The thing i found sad is you didnt know that BoZ.:P. Oh well, this is a welcome thread so...welcome again i guess..
    I found it out already tho. I gotz ppl. Still, my visitor stats and everything are really high, and not to mention my post count, and it would suk utter hell to start over. Glad to have people from back then come along. *I was at friendcodes around this time last year.. Wish I wasn't..*
    I think prinny had to start over too. And look at all those posts he has. You just found out though.. Your posts are high and visitors are right next to mine.(remember our little deal about that).

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Actually I joined in early '08 for the first time. After about 2,000 posts and a few very popular threads (including the very first WiiChat roleplay, known as the Alternate Plot), literally everything was lost in the apocalypse and I stopped coming. Now that the forum has picked up, I'm ready to start anew.

EDIT: Oh geez... beaten to the punch haha
    eh, i was off a number.
    i miss my old account i just reached 2500 posts, i go to bed, and when i come back the site was gone. it sucked
    exactly. and you guys had/have way more post counts than I do right now, so I know that really sucked. Dx
    EDIT: If I lose our deal, it's going to not only suck, but it's going to haunt me for a while... Aren't I winning, DG??

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    er......,what happened 2 all the welcomes?

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    er......,what happened 2 all the welcomes?
    not many people are online, or they just aren't here. but, if it means to re-welcome again, then I did.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It would appear that the welcomes have already been given out and that this thread is beginning to spam up. If you guys want to take this conversation elsewhere, by all means, do it; I'll follow you, but I'm just as content talking here.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    And he joined on jan.2009.
    WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

Well i go where it says where he joined and it says that. And yes almost everyone now the thing that happend a year ago, people cant stop talking about it. The thing i found sad is you didnt know that BoZ.:P. Oh well, this is a welcome thread so...welcome again i guess..
    I found it out already tho. I gotz ppl. Still, my visitor stats and everything are really high, and not to mention my post count, and it would suk utter hell to start over. Glad to have people from back then come along. *I was at friendcodes around this time last year.. Wish I wasn't..*
    I think prinny had to start over too. And look at all those posts he has. You just found out though.. Your posts are high and visitors are right next to mine.(remember our little deal about that).
    the 'wiichat apocalypse' didn't delete everything, just everything after a certain date. (i believe it was anything after March or April '07)
    Prinny was one of the very first members on the site, thats why his post count is so high. same with Napalm

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    To be specific, any data from a certain point onwards in 06 or 07 (was it... March 31st?) was lost, as the hard drive containing the data was corrupted; March 31st of '06/07 (or so I remember) was the last backup saved (damnit i0n!), so... yeah. Posts, new accounts, threads, etc. were lost. Prinny definatly joined before the last backup, so yes, he lost quite a few thousand posts, but I believe he retained a good amount even afterwards.

Still, my 3,000 was nothing compared to the probably over 9000 posts he lost. As well as plenty of epic threads. The old advent calenders? Gone.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    well lol it turned into a talk thread

Member #
    Friends
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    well lol it turned into a talk thread
    Yeah, thats been happening with every single introduction threas these days..

Ads