LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46
  1. #31
    Double-You, Em Be Kyew WMBQ's Avatar
    Member #
    55480
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Still, my 3,000 was nothing compared to the probably over 9000 posts he lost. As well as plenty of epic threads. The old advent calenders? Gone.
    The difference there is the proportions. Prinny, if I recall, still had thousands of posts even after the apocalypse. You and I had to start from the very beginning, even if we did overall lose fewer posts. While we did indeed lose fewer posts, we lost a larger percent of posts than he did.

    Apologies for redundancy come in advance.

    Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright


  2. #32
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Greetings! this is obviously my first hello to you because i just joined a week or so ago.
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  3. #33
    LAMP OIL, ROPE, BOMBS Blair D.'s Avatar
    Member #
    65733
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Posts
    335
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    I don't know you, so I guess I welcome you here.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

    Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

    Created by Shadow*91

  4. #34
    Double-You, Em Be Kyew WMBQ's Avatar
    Member #
    55480
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

    Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.

    Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright


  5. #35
    Motard 1337endo's Avatar
    Member #
    36025
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,803
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Welcome back WMBQ! Nice to have you back on the forums.


    Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account


  6. #36
    Double-You, Em Be Kyew WMBQ's Avatar
    Member #
    55480
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nice to see you still on

    Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright


  7. #37
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    50
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

    Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.
    Um... wasn't the only one who called you the "father of WiiChat roleplaying"...you? XD
    Either way, welcome back. Hope ya stick around!

  8. #38
    Double-You, Em Be Kyew WMBQ's Avatar
    Member #
    55480
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

    Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.
    Um... wasn't the only one who called you the "father of WiiChat roleplaying"...you? XD
    Either way, welcome back. Hope ya stick around!
    Did I even call myself that?

    Probably...

    I used to be a jerk. I still am, but I'm trying to work on it.

    Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright


  9. #39
    LAMP OIL, ROPE, BOMBS Blair D.'s Avatar
    Member #
    65733
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Posts
    335
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

    Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.
    Kinda like the godfather huh? What was the roleplay called?
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

    Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

    Created by Shadow*91

  10. #40
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    50
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair D. View Post
    Kinda like the godfather huh? What was the roleplay called?
    The Alternate Plot. It was the best thing around here in its' heyday. I'm sure most of the vets still remember it.



    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

    Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.
    Um... wasn't the only one who called you the "father of WiiChat roleplaying"...you? XD
    Either way, welcome back. Hope ya stick around!
    Did I even call myself that?

    Probably...

    I used to be a jerk. I still am, but I'm trying to work on it.
    I've just learned to accept my fate and embrace that side of me :P

    -CJ (Bowserizer)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts