LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Hail satan!

  1. #31
    I wear Foxtrot -- Uniform EvilClown's Avatar
    Member #
    72332
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flopside
    Posts
    126
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanicJay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMARINExX View Post
    It sucks tht pual gray died now craigs the only original member left u own mwr or an xbox360?

    ummmm..... WTF DO YOU THINK!?!?!?!? durp-de-durp??
    Leave him alone, Jay. Some of us don`t like to think. Lol. Btw: I love heavy/angry metal. or in Jays words "growling music"? lol... predjudice. Jay, since you`re Satanic, you have to auto like the band Mayhem, Dark Funeral, Rammstein, Slipknot, etc. k? thanksandbai
    You're not worth my words, WHORE!

    Wii #: 5449-1226 3186-4920
    SSBB: [code] Soon to come
    Mario Kart: 4082-3144-5324
    Guitar Hero 3: [code] Soon to come

  2. #32
    Rocket Sauce Spokesperson SatanicJay's Avatar
    Member #
    73010
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Contra Costa County
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1970-9340-9837-0374
    Okay, seeing as I was the one kind enough to NOT rip on you for being a prepubescent Jew, I'm gonna pretend that you DIDN'T JUST DUMP A TWELVE TON, STEAMING PILE OF PREJUDICE BULLSHIT ON MY THREAD.....
    Sigi Saki, Sigi Saki- Oi oi oi!!

  3. #33
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanicJay View Post
    Nope..... I dislike music with a growl, except for an occasional one, like botdf. Also, freakck, I ****ing LOVE smg2, but my mom inadvertently destroyed my copy yesterday...... so, yea....
    Dislike of Death Metal and the such? Ahh, what a shame... I'm a metal head, really. But hey, everyone to their own. Country murders my ears, but plenty of my friends won't listen to anything but it.

    "Destroyed" your copy? What mother would destroy a $60 game, and for what retarded reason? DX

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #34
    Rocket Sauce Spokesperson SatanicJay's Avatar
    Member #
    73010
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Contra Costa County
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1970-9340-9837-0374
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanicJay View Post
    Nope..... I dislike music with a growl, except for an occasional one, like botdf. Also, freakck, I ****ing LOVE smg2, but my mom inadvertently destroyed my copy yesterday...... so, yea....
    Dislike of Death Metal and the such? Ahh, what a shame... I'm a metal head, really. But hey, everyone to their own. Country murders my ears, but plenty of my friends won't listen to anything but it.

    "Destroyed" your copy? What mother would destroy a $60 game, and for what retarded reason? DX

    Well, inadvertantly, you see, we both got wasted one night and shoved two games in at the same time, without realizing it, of course...
    We then spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what made the wii stop working, until she payed our neighbor(a nice guy, but obviously not qualified for his job, and keep in mind he is an electronics repairman!!) a sum so he could figure it.... he saw that thhere were two games jammed in it, pryed them out with his favorite pair of steel tweezers, and viola! both my favorite platformer and second favorite racing game(dirt2), next to mario kart, of course, were both scratched to shit...
    Sigi Saki, Sigi Saki- Oi oi oi!!

  5. #35
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanicJay View Post
    Well, inadvertantly, you see, we both got wasted one night and shoved two games in at the same time, without realizing it, of course...
    We then spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what made the wii stop working, until she payed our neighbor(a nice guy, but obviously not qualified for his job, and keep in mind he is an electronics repairman!!) a sum so he could figure it.... he saw that thhere were two games jammed in it, pryed them out with his favorite pair of steel tweezers, and viola! both my favorite platformer and second favorite racing game(dirt2), next to mario kart, of course, were both scratched to shit...
    That dumb sucks major balls... I know a friend who's done the same, but killed his disk drive instead of the two games he threw in. Needed an entire new Wii, the poor guy. Losing two games sucks horribly too, though. .-.;

    And speaking of that, I discovered my Wii's sensor bar split in two apon returning home. I was concerned with the thin wire since I bought it; 3 years later, it finally broke for whatever reason. I'll attempt splicing it tomorrow, so long as it's not fiber optics... I'd rather have a sensor bar broken than two games, though... You've got Ike and me's sympathy. =(

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #36
    Rocket Sauce Spokesperson SatanicJay's Avatar
    Member #
    73010
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Contra Costa County
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1970-9340-9837-0374
    thanks, friends.
    Sigi Saki, Sigi Saki- Oi oi oi!!

  7. #37
    I wear Foxtrot -- Uniform EvilClown's Avatar
    Member #
    72332
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flopside
    Posts
    126
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanicJay View Post
    Okay, seeing as I was the one kind enough to NOT rip on you for being a prepubescent Jew, I'm gonna pretend that you DIDN'T JUST DUMP A TWELVE TON, STEAMING PILE OF PREJUDICE BULLSHIT ON MY THREAD.....
    Oh... **** o.o; Next time I`ll atempt making it clear it was a joke. I like all those bands. Well... I don`t really like mayhem cause they slaughter animals live at concerts :/. I was referring to that marine guy and him being prejudice. Saying what music satanists should like. Like... slipknot. So, in conclusion, I was imitating marines prejudice comment. saying "Since youre satanic, you have to like these bands". I was proving a half-assed point. I`m sorry Jay.
    Last edited by EvilClown; 06-23-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    You're not worth my words, WHORE!

    Wii #: 5449-1226 3186-4920
    SSBB: [code] Soon to come
    Mario Kart: 4082-3144-5324
    Guitar Hero 3: [code] Soon to come

  8. #38
    Rocket Sauce Spokesperson SatanicJay's Avatar
    Member #
    73010
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Contra Costa County
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1970-9340-9837-0374
    ohhh, LOL . Again, I'm autistic, please cut me some slack.
    Sigi Saki, Sigi Saki- Oi oi oi!!

  9. #39
    God of War Killcam's Avatar
    Member #
    73515
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Albia, IA
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sorry about what I said earlier. I was having a bad day. Welcome!
    Last edited by Killcam; 07-01-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Changed my mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Add Three Words
    By dfd1 in forum Board Games
    Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:44 PM
  2. What anime are you watching at the moment?
    By Ness in forum The Anime Lounge
    Replies: 1331
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:02 AM
  3. Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)
    By DG~X in forum The Sports Lounge
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 06:20 PM
  4. Make your own SNES games
    By DBloke in forum Retro Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:19 PM

Search tags for this page

does wii play dvds

,

sigi+saki oi

,

wii troubleshooting

Click on a term to search for related topics.