Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hi I'm new here

I'm 23 from NY.
    Have been playing on my friend's Wii for the last two years and finally got mine a week ago
    Do you have some recommendations for "must have" games?
    <Link removed>

Member #
    Friends
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Welcome to WiiChat Blueman! I'd recommend New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Mario Kart Wii to start off.

Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account

Member #
    Friends
    Welcome!

I was going to recommend those 2 games as well. Just got my Wii yesterday, but I have played them at my sisters house and both are pretty fun.
    Wii - 8414 8283 8626 2637
    XBL - wampdawg
    Mario Kart Wii 1548 9282 8024

Click here to level up my license!

Member #
    Friends
    8683-2700-4981-1986
    get call of duty modern warfare reflex, it's fun. still trying to git all the intel in the game.

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    Welcome to wiichat. Mario kart is a must own for any wii owner.

Have fun!

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Welcome to the forums, Blueman. =) I'd agree with all the above games as recomendations, Modern Warfare Reflex if you like shooters. If you like fighting games, Super Smash Bros. Brawl can't do you wrong. Fun game both single player and multiplayer, wi-fi gameplay (albeit sub-par) included too.

For an actually active Wii game, Red Steel 2 is a epicly fun game. Playing as an over-the-top cowboy-samurai never gets old, whether you're impaling everyone or headshotting them to death.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is supposed to be even more excellent than the original (it got regular 4's and 5's in reviews, trust me), so I doubt you'd go wrong with that game, either.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Well first off, congrats on getting a wii. Now there are ALOT of good wii games out there. My "must have" wii games are the whole Tom Claneys Splinter Cell series. In this series you are an undercover secret spy, and every choice you make will affect the out come of the game. The game is VERY realistic. You do tasks like: disable wall mines,defuse bombs, hack into security systems, disable security cameras, pick locks, and MUCH more! Your character (Sam Fisher) can die too. In every mission their are enemies and guards to kill. But they can kill you too. You can also hide the bodies that you killed. Splinter Cell is a nail biting action/adventure game with consequences for your actions. You get equipment in every mission too. But in each mission you will only get certain equipment. The equipment includes: pistol, SC-20K, night,heat,electrical vision goggles, combat knife, Frag Grenade, smoke grenade, flash grenade, gas grenade, wall mine, (add ons for SC-20K): sticky camera(to see around corners),sticky shocker(like a bullet taser. knocks the enemy out), airfoil round(one shot stuns so that you can grab and interrogate, 2nd shot knocks them out). so if you want to know what it is like to be a secret agent, Splinter Cell is your game. Each level takes about 45 minutes for an EXPERT to complete, so you will have long lasting fun. I HIGHLY recommend this game for you.

Ads