Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0325-2626-1805-8636
    Hey All,
    I am a mother to two that play on the Wii. I found this site by trying to find other players for them to play Animal Crossing with. They use to play with their cousin who lives too many miles away from us. Since they haven't been able to play with him in a while b/c he stays in troube, I decided to search for other players. I came across this site and I am very impressed. Still learning a lot of things and how to navigate around but I am sure I will get the hang of it. Thanks to this site, my kids have been able to venture out to other player's town. I am hoping to learn the purpose of giving out your wii console number and getting other wii owner's console number. If anyone can help, please do and this may also be something else I let my kids do. They are only 7 and 9 years old.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    hi im new too

Member #
    Friends
    7897-8340-4714-3448
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    Hey All,
    I am a mother to two that play on the Wii. I found this site by trying to find other players for them to play Animal Crossing with. They use to play with their cousin who lives too many miles away from us. Since they haven't been able to play with him in a while b/c he stays in troube, I decided to search for other players. I came across this site and I am very impressed. Still learning a lot of things and how to navigate around but I am sure I will get the hang of it. Thanks to this site, my kids have been able to venture out to other player's town. I am hoping to learn the purpose of giving out your wii console number and getting other wii owner's console number. If anyone can help, please do and this may also be something else I let my kids do. They are only 7 and 9 years old.
    Hey thats really cool. wish my parents supported my gaming that much when i was a kid. The site is really cool, welcome and enjoy your stay. You should make your own thread in this forum if you haven't already to get a little bit more feed back and code responses. You can add me if youde like, but if you want some wii cosole codes, there is a thread in a forum here made for it. If u can't find it msg me ill link u.
    Goldeneye FC ---- 0485-5036-5702
    Mario Kart -------- 1635-1755-5775
    Mario Sports Mix --2966-7326-1304
    Add me but let me know in a message so I can add u.
    Wii Console Code- 7897-8340-4714-3448

Member #
    Friends
    0325-2626-1805-8636
    Thank you AntZeroX.
    Name: Lady T
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 2451-4171-7112

Name: TeKendra
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3568-1083-1018