Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: yo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793

yo

hey all. im new here and i dont post much on forums but im getting used to it...mostly. im planning on pre-ordering my wii and games tomorrow. im hoping it will come out in september because i cant wait any longer for it!
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    That's the way to go...this is the first forum site I ever officially joined, and it's a good community, full of creativity and knowledge (and rumors, lol). I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Location Washington, as in the state? Where can you preorder it, I'm from Washington State as well (well only "as well" if you are in the first place)

Oh by the way...Welcome

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav_4550
    That's the way to go...this is the first forum site I ever officially joined, and it's a good community, full of creativity and knowledge (and rumors, lol). I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Location Washington, as in the state? Where can you preorder it, I'm from Washington State as well (well only "as well" if you are in the first place)

Oh by the way...Welcome
    Thanks. I dont know where I'm going to pre-order it. I'll just search around for it. This is my second forum site I've joined. The first is Smashboards.com.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    hi i just joined this forum recently too and i like it alot. cant wait for the wii either!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Hello

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Hello
    heh, hi...

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Hi, Welcome and this is my first forum too which I join officialy... and thats funny cause I'm the second grand poster and have more than 350 post !!!

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    sweet. and im still the newest member even though ive been on for like...2 hours?

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    hi this is also the first forum i have joined have fun

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    hey wat up, this is the first forum i joined too