Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eoi

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0850-8252-5022-5953

Eoi

Hi there. If you haven't heard of me before, basically I'm an odd guy who lives in Scotland and is looking for some fun.
    Basically I started around Friendcodes.com
    I then met CMS (Cybernetic Master Society)
    Our clan has been strong for 2 years now. It'd be silly for you's to take us on. Kekeke.
    Anyway I'm a Mario Kart DS professional
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Main Toon Link and Falco. Well I just started playing with Falco...
    Mario Kart 7 - This game has terrible servers don't ever expect me to finish a race with you. I get better reception from Mario Kart DS.
    Mario Kart Wii - Over rated piece of... Never liked it basically. Plus disc is broken.
    Pokémon - I retired. Breeding skills = Brilliant. Battling = Ugh you'd realize if I hadn't retired...

Oh, by the way. the title of this welcoming thread. It just means hello in my friendly place. (Dundee ain't friendly it's full of drugs and bad people don't listen to me)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Welcome to Wiichat Jack, this site will be most interesting to scout for recruits.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Welcome to the forums, Jack. Been ****in' ages since we had a TLink main 'round here, think I was the last of 'em 'till my disc broke. Would'a been happy to Brawl with ya otherwise.

What metagames/generations did ya play before quittin' pogeymanz?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0850-8252-5022-5953
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Jack. Been ****in' ages since we had a TLink main 'round here, think I was the last of 'em 'till my disc broke. Would'a been happy to Brawl with ya otherwise.

What metagames/generations did ya play before quittin' pogeymanz?
    I only played 4th Generation. It was 5th that made me quit the amount of Pokémon was ridiculous and I just didn't like the fact that it was all the over rated pokémon in the OU tier. I preferred having all my favorites in a team. I might get back around to it but probably only 4th Gen.

And yeah, about me being a Toon Link main. I've played people like Kingtoon before so I ain't to be messed with.
    Honestly you see me throwing bombs to the left then back to the right your eyes will be following me like it's a tennis match I'm so god damn sexy when I camp. So watch yer ehbaaaaassss.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Might as well call the Overused tier the Overrated tier. Can't say I've broken into the 5th gen scene yet either, for the same reason. Ton of shit to catch up on and what not, mainly all the new Pokes rampaging about in OU.

If you can keep up with Kingtoon, your TLink would be more than a match for mine. Particularly since my bomb tech is... rusty and old fashioned, to say the least. My TLink is essentially the reincarnation of ol' Santi's.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads