Somethin' tells me I might be the only active member who was active when you were...
I'm not new, but I thought I give a notice to you old WiiChat users that I'm back.
*looks around* Is that a compliment?
Dude, I haven't brawled in a looooong-ass time. Still, I wouldn't mind tomorrow for good time's sake.=P
Project M.....who's that?
That's pretty cool. So, do you like, download it to the SD card and hook it to the Wii and it updates??? (I did a quick skim to read, correct me if I'm wrong)
Well it depends if you have Homebrew on your Wii or not
You can talk to 'Karp about it in detail but I have never used that method myself
- Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl
- Install the files to the root of your SD Card with the installer. If you downloaded the zip file, unzip the file and open the folder that comes out. Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card
- Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
- Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.
- You will see a straploader saying Project M Demo v2.5. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!
ARG! Homebrew!XD Dang, I don't even have one on my Wii.....I should start doing it sooner.=P
Thanks, for the info, broski.