LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi all

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    welcome, that site does look great, i've done a few in the past myself and really appreciate the amount of work that goes into them.

that being said, i hate to do this....we tend to frown on advertising so if you could trim down your sig a bit (ie, remove the links below the banner and maybe move the 'now open' portion onto the banner) i'm willing to let it stay for now, the final decision is of course i0n's he should be around soon to give the ok. it seems like it will be a good and informative site, so I don't think he'll object

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by phimuajedi69
    that being said, i hate to do this....we tend to frown on advertising so if you could trim down your sig a bit (ie, remove the links below the banner and maybe move the 'now open' portion onto the banner) i'm willing to let it stay for now, the final decision is of course i0n's he should be around soon to give the ok. it seems like it will be a good and informative site, so I don't think he'll object
    not a problem.... totally understand... i hope this is ok, if it is ill do more
    please dont advertise your site here, thanks. - i0n.

Ads