LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yes, I do live in the US. However, I don't have time to have a job like that, for I am an actor. In fact, our first performance for this play was tonight. There are other reasons, but that one excuse was good enough. ^_^'

2. Ads

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimar
    Yes, I do live in the US. However, I don't have time to have a job like that, for I am an actor. In fact, our first performance for this play was tonight. There are other reasons, but that one excuse was good enough. ^_^'

:o I look forward to seeing you on the big screen one day ^.^ Don't come across too many actors

Member #
    Friends
    Well, I mean theater. That counts as acting too. Right now, the play we are doing is called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is a musical. This is a passion of mine, but I don't think I'll ever make the big screen.

So... could you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimar
    Well, I mean theater. That counts as acting too. Right now, the play we are doing is called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is a musical. This is a passion of mine, but I don't think I'll ever make the big screen.

So... could you tell us a little bit about yourself?
    I'd love to What kind of questions do you have? To start, I'm gonna be pre-med so I can become a doctor, go to Africa and help as much as I possibly can. It's my main passion. I've had it since I was 6 and I can't wait till it comes true ^.^ I'm an open book, ask away

Member #
    Friends
    thats really cool! have you thought about which part of Africa?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachadine
    thats really cool! have you thought about which part of Africa?
    All parts, I'm going to take it a village at a time hehehehe xD

Member #
    Friends
    well, good luck. im sure you will be a very well known person if you follow your passion

this is pretty random, but do you have any opinion on the Blockbuster company? i think they are still way better than renting online, but that might just be because i could practicaly walk to it. its just outside duksoop!lol

Member #
    Friends
    well, good luck. im sure you will be a very well known person if you follow your passion

this is pretty random, but do you have any opinion on the Blockbuster company? i think they are still way better than renting online, but that might just be because i could practicaly walk to it. its just outside duksoop!lol

Thank you Fame isn't important to me, I like to be anonymous lol Blockbuster huh? Well, I definantly like them better then Hollywood Video. I grew up with them in Florida. I had this best friend named Jesse. Him and I used to catch lizards, go fishing, climb trees, all kinds of stuff. We used to go to Blockbuster and they would make free videotapes of us messing around and stuff. It was sooo much fun. So, naturally, I have a sensitive spot for them. They're still really cool when I go there now a days. Of course, I live in Washington now so things are different up here. Over all, I love them. Too bad they got bought out

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Thank you Fame isn't important to me, I like to be anonymous lol Blockbuster huh? Well, I definantly like them better then Hollywood Video. I grew up with them in Florida. I had this best friend named Jesse. Him and I used to catch lizards, go fishing, climb trees, all kinds of stuff. We used to go to Blockbuster and they would make free videotapes of us messing around and stuff. It was sooo much fun. So, naturally, I have a sensitive spot for them. They're still really cool when I go there now a days. Of course, I live in Washington now so things are different up here. Over all, I love them. Too bad they got bought out
    i too have good memories of blockbuster from when i was a kid but they all stink compared to yours
    i was familiar with pretty much every single blockbuster employe at the one near me until recently. now they never even say hi. it makes me sad

Member #
    Friends
    i too have good memories of blockbuster from when i was a kid but they all stink compared to yours
    i was familiar with pretty much every single blockbuster employe at the one near me until recently. now they never even say hi. it makes me sad

Awww, Would you like me to pretend to work at Blockbuster and say hi to you? Cause I totally will hehehe

Ads