LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oddities in TP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Oddities in TP

So, I've found a few things that don't make sense, or are just plain cool.

1. Link has no bed. Wheres the bed? Did I simply overlook it? Or does he spend that much time body-slamming goats, that he never sleeps?

2. Remember the chicken swarm from Link to the Past? In this one, hit a chicken enough times, and you take control of the chicken. It lets you move the chicken around, and hit A to use a freak out/jump. What, did the game designers decide that instead of some Divine Chicken Retribution, theyíd try to instill a little empathy for the poor schmuck, by literally putting me in his shoes.. er.. claws ? I want to get attacked by chickens, damn it! Itís tradition! Donít mess with tradition!

3. Theres a mirror in Link's basement. Go check it out. It's kinda cool. Not that big, but it's fun to play around with.

Feel free to post more little easter eggs, programming quirks or weird things you might find. I love hearing about them.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows this is weird but...

4. That mail man is pretty funny/strange. Especially the noises he makes when he runs. Freaking hilarious. Also you can find him around places talking to him self o.0.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    I LOVE THE MAIL MAN HES AWESOME lol and if you think about it the chickens can help you go look around in an area n stuff so that might by why they added that and link not sleeping....heroes dont sleep they drink coffee and red bull and take adreniline in their blood stream DUHH lol

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    who else has found the mailman in the tavern? anyone who likes the postman and/or random things GO THERE AND FIND HIM!! lol

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends

Postman

I know theres one in LInk's hometown. He's in the barn, muttering something about letting a goat eat a letter

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    REALLY!!?!?! Holy Sh*t man!!! im gonna go find him right away!!!
    Last edited by Rabid_Toaster; 01-03-2007 at 08:01 PM.

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I hate that postman. He annoys the hell out of me. Although, it does amuse me when I find him around talking to himself. I'm sure it was him I found in the Barn. But yes, He annoys me. I hate him. It seems to me the letters he gives me are just pointless, well, a lot of them anyway.

Ads