Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2709-7937-9905-7391

City in the Sky Chest

I have tried everything to get the 2nd heart piece in the city in the sky. It's located on the far west side of the temple on the 2nd floor. It's on the other side of the wall where you have to take the oocoo birds and use the fans to fly you around the room. I have the compas for that map and it shows that its on the other side of some kind of gate in the wall. Please help me with this its killing me!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Hmm far west of the 2nd floor? I don't think it's a heart piece even though the chest might be big (it's likely to be bombs or rupees if I remember right). There are two heart pieces which can both be found on the eastern side of the temple and you will need
    Spoiler Alert!
    to obtain both.

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    I went to the fortune teller and she told me that it is there. When I went to her she showed me a picture of about where the heart peice was and it was right around that area. I already got the heart piece in the room with the giant plant. Where is the other one then if the fortune teller is wrong?

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    The fortune teller is correct, so I'm wrong.
    The treasure chest does contain the heart piece (I was thinking of the wrong room before sorry ). You have to go to that outdoors area (adjacent the alclove with the door and chest that you mentioned; refer to your map) where you have to hookshot across several flying plants. At the last plant, instead of dropping down, turn left 90 degrees and you will see a series of more plants! Hookshot across all these and land on the platform at the end, open the door there. And there you are, on the alclove with the chest!

Your description of a treasure chest behind a gate (it's a sliding door lol) confused the hell out of me before

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    The fortune teller is correct, so I'm wrong.
    The treasure chest does contain the heart piece (I was thinking of the wrong room before sorry ). You have to go to that outdoors area (adjacent the alclove with the door and chest that you mentioned; refer to your map) where you have to hookshot across several flying plants. At the last plant, instead of dropping down, turn left 90 degrees and you will see a series of more plants! Hookshot across all these and land on the platform at the end, open the door there. And there you are, on the alclove with the chest!

Your description of a treasure chest behind a gate (it's a sliding door lol) confused the hell out of me before

OOOOOOOH ok. I was reading the walkthrough for that heart piece and it mentioned to hang from plants but I couldn't find the plants they were talking about. I am still confused as to what series of plants though. I only know of two (besides the moving ones) and I believe they are both on the east side, but the chest is on the west side. One row of plants gets you across to the other side and the other series of plants are higher than those ones and will lead you to two balconies. Are these the correct plants?

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    If you go to your map where the chest is, look at the room behind where the door is (it's not a room but the open sky place where you have to hang on to those flying plants with your clawshot for your life!). Basically you want to go to that open area. The area where you can SEE the chest and door is NOT where you need to be. You need to go back and exit the area and go to the open area which is east of there with ONLY a line of flying plants that are your only way to cross the open area. From here, refer to my previous post.

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    If you go to your map where the chest is, look at the room behind where the door is (it's not a room but the open sky place where you have to hang on to those flying plants with your clawshot for your life!). Basically you want to go to that open area. The area where you can SEE the chest and door is NOT where you need to be. You need to go back and exit the area and go to the open area which is east of there with ONLY a line of flying plants that are your only way to cross the open area. From here, refer to my previous post.

Ok i found it and got the last heart piece thanks!
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 01-16-2007 at 02:12 AM.

Ads