Hi their. I just completed Zelda in 49 Hours 18 Minutes.
Im still hungry for action!!
Here are some challenges that i have thought up to make zelda fun after you complete it!
- Complete Cave Of Ordeals in 1 hour 30 minutes
- Defeat Ganondorf with the Magic Armor on(This means, when you run out of rupees you gonna be slow as anything!)
- Catch 60 Poes, 24 Golden Bugs, All hearts within 100 hours.
- Complete the whole of Snowpeak Ruins with the Zora Armor on
- Complete Cave of Ordeals with only 2 Faries!
- Complete the entire game without getting a heart container
(Only heart Pieces)
- Complete the entire game with 3 hearts.
- Complete the game without dying once
- Complete the game in less then 20 hours
Can you complete the game with those 3 master quest challenges?
Hahah! If you can send me a screenshot of the time you have played, the hearts and a screenshot with you just about to kill ganondorf!
Goodluck players! (remember, dont lie about completing them, its stupid and takes the fun out of it)