Wow im so excited about this news!!
The guys over at joystiq have posted up a ton of info regarding the Zelda game.. here are the highlights:
Man that sounds so awesome, the biggest news though has to be Nintendo unveiling a playable tomorrow for tomorrow! woooow!
- Zelda: TP will be released for both Gamecube and Wii day and date with the Wii's Q4 launch. This will be two different SKUs, not one game with dual functionality.
- An on-screen fairy serves as the Wiimotes targeting reticule; you point, she floats.
- Use the nunchuck to control your spin-attack and perform a badass thrust attack.
- Link's targeting system is handled using the Z button while forward swing is handled using the B button.
- The Wii's internal speaker will deliver "depth of sound" with weapons like the bow (and presumably the hookshot and boomerang).