+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Ok well here's the picture of the map
    Major ZELDA TP help!!!!-tp-map2.jpg
    inside that circle you should find an elevation and their should be some basket like things floating above it you can clawshot on to them, climb up to the top and you'll fight those monster and a warp point shall be formed. At the top the bridge is also their so just warp it back to Eledin bridge and you'll be done

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    Yea I found out what to do like 3 mins ago. But now I can't seem to teleport the bridge to the eldin bridge. There is no warp point there.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    hmmm.. go to the one closest to it... their should be one their if the bridge is broken hmmm....

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    hmmm.. go to the one closest to it... their should be one their if the bridge is broken hmmm....
    Still not working.

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Do you have an Eldin bridge warp? If you do, go to the Gerudo Mesa as shown by the circle on the map, walk around till Midna giggles, press control pad up, select warp and select Eldin Bridge. If not, go to the broken Eldin Bridge and get yourself a warp, then go back to the mesa to warp the bridge.

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    I'm quite sure the first time you cross Eldin bridge, you're attacked by the creatures of the twilight (the black chunky clawed dudes who have heads kind of reminiscent of the Predator) who attack you on your first visit across. At the conclusion of the battle a part of the bridge is dematerialised.

Any time you're faced with them teleporting in, they create a warp-point you can use with Midna.

What you have to do is trek to the South-East corner of the Gerudo Desert, Clawshot your way up the rocky incline (with use of those hovering basket thingies) and approach the gigantic stone column (the lost part of the bridge). When you get close enough, Midna will say something about it looking out of place, and offer you to teleport it out of there.

*Edit*
    Upon scaling the rocky incline, you will be attacked by creatures of twilight, and upon your successful dispatch of them will be granted the use of another teleportation point.

When you teleport, select the Eldin province, and the Bridge of Eldin (The teleporter must exist if you have crossed the bridge before). When you return, the missing piece of bridge will be placed back where it originally came from.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Criminal Mastermind evilprofessorzog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8736-6273-3453-3045
    If you ran away from the shadow creatures the first time you went across the Bridge of Eldin, then you won't have a warp point there.
    You can solve this by going the other way around Hyrule Field, North from the castle town warp point.
    You'll then get to the place that you were originally trying to get to and then, further on you'll come to the broken bridge where you can fight monsters and create the warp point.

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by evilprofessorzog
    If you ran away from the shadow creatures the first time you went across the Bridge of Eldin, then you won't have a warp point there.
    You can solve this by going the other way around Hyrule Field, North from the castle town warp point.
    You'll then get to the place that you were originally trying to get to and then, further on you'll come to the broken bridge where you can fight monsters and create the warp point.
    Could you run away from them? Don't they put up those barriers?
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Criminal Mastermind evilprofessorzog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8736-6273-3453-3045
    The creatures at Bridge of Eldin appear on the bridge when you blow up the rocks blocking the path. If you go back and fight them, they put up barriers, but if you run away they don't get the chance.
    I think these are the only shadow creatures that you can run away from in the game, though there are some that you don't have to fight, such as the ones at the Gerudo Mesa (hence this thread). I think you can probably avoid the ones at the top of the river, between the Zora Village and the fishing hole too (can't remember what it's called).

Ads