+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2709-7937-9905-7391

3 More Poe's to Go! Spoilers!

Ok, this is starting to kill me. I can't find the last three poes and I have looked everywhere. I resorted to cheating and I still can't find them. here are three possible places they could be because I don't remember getting them:

Spoiler Alert!

I remember vividly the rest of the poes I captured but I am still at 57 and can't find the last three. Please help!

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    the poe is on the platform in the lake, or it might be on the one you have to fly to sticking randomly on the water

Member #
    Friends
    i have a map at home showing you the locations where to find them there is at least 1 poe in each area except the place where you first start fanon province untill you get to the bridge. so keep looking you will find them
    life is a ----- then will marry 1

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Please don't say you looked everywhere, you can't have if you still have 3 poes left.

On a more serious note, if you don't see any poes in the area, then you obviously must have got it before.

Have you checked every location of the poes mentioned by the guide?

Member #
    Friends

Poes at Night

The Poes are usually only visible at night, if that helps.
    "...whatever the cost may be, Wii shall fight on the biiches, Wii shall fight on the landing grounds, Wii shall fight in the fiilds and in the striits, Wii shall fight in the hills... Wii shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast
    i have a map at home showing you the locations where to find them there is at least 1 poe in each area except the place where you first start fanon province untill you get to the bridge. so keep looking you will find them
    You have a map? Where did you get it? And how can I get it?

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    Please don't say you looked everywhere, you can't have if you still have 3 poes left.

On a more serious note, if you don't see any poes in the area, then you obviously must have got it before.

Have you checked every location of the poes mentioned by the guide?
    There are a few locations I am not sure of. The ones I mentioned above. I already know about the water park poe, thats not the same one that is mentioned in the guide. It mentions that one and one that is located on the south eastern tower that you have to climb. The only one I can think of is the tower that you climb to meet the guy who gives you the instructions to give to the water park owner so that you can take the canon to the desert. But I went up there and there wasn't one and I am almost positive I did not find one up there. I am down to 2 poes though, I went back to check the graveyard and found one I guess I missed. 2 more to go!

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    If you've been through the dungeons throroughly, chances are your last two won't be in a dungeon. I'd check out the ones that are on the snowpeak mountain, there are quite a few there that you can miss especially since you only really pass that place once.

I'd also be putting my money on Gerudo Desert as there are quite a few there.

Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    If you've been through the dungeons throroughly, chances are your last two won't be in a dungeon. I'd check out the ones that are on the snowpeak mountain, there are quite a few there that you can miss especially since you only really pass that place once.

I'd also be putting my money on Gerudo Desert as there are quite a few there.
    I was able to find one in snow peak that I had missed and now I am down to one more. Do you think that if I went back into the Arbiter Grounds temple and sniffed the dead poes sent that I would be able to find the last poe? I guess that wouldn't work cause the poes body wouldn't be there anymore. Darn.
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 01-17-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    Oh, since I have the guide, I have a peculiar place. It's in lake Hylia, next to that old guy's tower. There's a cave that needs bombing. Inside contains 3 poes and a piece of heart, how convenient!

Ads