LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I'm scared! (spoilers)

Don't laugh too hard, but I can't finish this game! I'm at the Twilight Palace...

What frightens me is that big black evil hand that comes after you when you're trying to get the Sol outside. I was terrified when that nasty hand warped through the door when I thought I had a good lead on it!! I barely made it outside with the first Sol and Midna says "oh yeah there's another one I forgot haha sorry". I quit the game because I just know there's another creepy hand waiting for me... Is there any way to kill it??

Help me conquer my fear and finish this game!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    You can paralyze it but it comes back after about 5 sec! It is creepy isn't it!

Lead it to another side of the room, wait for it to come, then rush over to where the Sol is.
    "...whatever the cost may be, Wii shall fight on the biiches, Wii shall fight on the landing grounds, Wii shall fight in the fiilds and in the striits, Wii shall fight in the hills... Wii shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Thats how I am with bosses. I seriously save the game right outside the door so I could bring up the courage to fight them. But then when I realized how easy they were I was like, "screw this, I'm goin in!" The hand is pretty scary though.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    Thats how I am with bosses. I seriously save the game right outside the door so I could bring up the courage to fight them. But then when I realized how easy they were I was like, "screw this, I'm goin in!" The hand is pretty scary though.
    I like to save just as the battle begins, so that the door is unlocked next time I come back if I die.

That's what I did with the very last boss.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    Haha, whenever I got to a boss door I was pumped! Then when I won I did a victory dance

The reason I may be so scared is because it reminds me of a nasty Wallmaster encounter I had in the well in Majora's Mask. It was dark and at night and I was alone. In the game I had just finished killing a whole lot of enemies in the last room. The hall I was in was dark and silent and I figured the game was giving me a break. I didn't hear or see anything, so I kept going. All of a sudden a big black hand drops down and takes me to the start of the level, nearly giving me a heart attack. I shut the N64 down and couldn't play again for weeks!

I'm gonna bring my Wii to my anime club meeting tomorrow so hopefully the guys there will cheer me on and help me not to be so freaked out!

wikada: But doesn't the hand always go to the Sol? Or does it come after you first, I can't remember. How do you lead it somewhere else?

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    the hand goes after the sol all you hav to do is bolt it to the door i wasnt scared but i was just thinking what the f**k

26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    get to tahalint, then you'll be scared http://www.wiichat.com/twilight-prin...a-commets.html

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

Member #
    Friends
    WHEW I finally passed that part!! I asked my mom to sit in the room with me when I did it because I was freaking out so much. Needless to say there was a lot of yelling and shrieking on my part but I got that stupid ball outside!!

Tahalint? Any relation to Koholint?

26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    you got scared on zelda....dude.... how old are you?

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

Member #
    Friends
    I am 19.... I'm also a girl.

I'm scared of things leaping out at me!!

Ads