LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I choked down a purple chu once when I was at half health to see what it would do... suddenly I was at 1/4 heart pieces and being swarmed by those little tadpole things that giant frog spits out in the Waterbed Temple. Apart from accidentally jumping over the edge, I htink thats the only time I've died

Member #
    Friends
    1337-1337-1337-1337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mais
    In another thread you said you played Twilight Princess through the first time with the guide.

source

Don't go editting now :-p

LOL you just said "In another thread you said you played Twilight Princess through the first time with the guide."

you did a quote, and it says FIRST TIME USED A GUIDE.

Member #
    Friends
    1337-1337-1337-1337
    Oh I see what you mean. I said I used a guide for one game which was althp

I wasn't serious, I just didn't like you criticizing me.

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    I Loved Argorok...

He Was Fun, Easy, And Cool-Looking!

And that's why I love you...best boss ever! Well maybe not EVER...but pretty damn up there.

PS: who the hell cares if you have used a guide or not. Somethings are easier for some and harder for others. I have used a guide....well this thread at least...for help. It's not like I sat there playing the game with a Zelda book beside me following it step for step. Just because you are stuck at a certain part and you look for help doesn't mean you suck.
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 02-04-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    I thought the Cave of Ordeals and roal-goal were hard.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    ive actually found the games on the wii quite easy now in skate board games for example i found it hard to balance but on the wii very very easy

Proud Release Wii Owner!! DarkDude110's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Honestly I thought that TP was to easy and infact not very rewarding. Ganondorf was toooooo easy for a final boss. Just keep hitting him for a while and he falls down and you kill him. Woopty doo. I thought that he would escape and you would be able to continuesly beat him but i guess i was wrong. It was a great time waster though.

Try doing the cave of ordeals. Then you will find that it isn't so easy. Unless you have the magical armor the cave can be a bit hard.
    FINALLY BEAT TP, 52:33. 100%.^.^
    Looking forward, very much so, to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Official link to website,
    HTML Code:
    www.smashbros.com
    . Not updated often but hopefully update coming soon.

Member #
    Friends
    The Cave of Ordeals was a touch tricky (if I hadn't had the Magic Armor I probably would have died at one point), and oh man I wasted my entire 300 rupee stash playing that RoalGoal game and had to go outside and shred all the grass outside the fishing hut to have enough to finish the lure. That was tough. It took me forever to get used to the Wii controller. My friend with the GameCube version said it was easy, however After I had gotten through and snagged the frog lure, I did the downhill bomb game (funnest minigame in the whole game) then continued for about an hour playing. There was a huge storm going on at the time and my power suddenly bolted out. I had forgotten to save I had to go back and do the RoalGoal game over again. I really almost cried.

PS: I NEVER said using a guide makes you suck. All I said was using a guide gives you no credit when it comes to talking about the difficulty of a game. Someone who uses the guide on a game will obviously think the game is a lot easier than someone who didn't look up answers to tough parts. You can't GUESS how hard something would be if you didn't use the guide and can't have a reliable opinion as to the difficulty. Don't put words in my mouth. It makes me look bad

Member #
    Friends
    1337-1337-1337-1337
    Actually, the magic armor doesn't do much for me. I beat the cave of ordeals without it, but then again, I beat it on a file with almost every heart piece, and I had some bottles with blue potions.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mais
    The Cave of Ordeals was a touch tricky (if I hadn't had the Magic Armor I probably would have died at one point), and oh man I wasted my entire 300 rupee stash playing that RoalGoal game and had to go outside and shred all the grass outside the fishing hut to have enough to finish the lure. That was tough. It took me forever to get used to the Wii controller. My friend with the GameCube version said it was easy, however After I had gotten through and snagged the frog lure, I did the downhill bomb game (funnest minigame in the whole game) then continued for about an hour playing. There was a huge storm going on at the time and my power suddenly bolted out. I had forgotten to save I had to go back and do the RoalGoal game over again. I really almost cried.

PS: I NEVER said using a guide makes you suck. All I said was using a guide gives you no credit when it comes to talking about the difficulty of a game. Someone who uses the guide on a game will obviously think the game is a lot easier than someone who didn't look up answers to tough parts. You can't GUESS how hard something would be if you didn't use the guide and can't have a reliable opinion as to the difficulty. Don't put words in my mouth. It makes me look bad
    I agree with you, the game is harder without a guide, but still, ocarina of time was, much harder and interesting than twilight princess

Ads