Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by guantagan
    it didnt work

Did you figure it out yet? You can only do spoiler alert (unless you know the code) in full reply postings, not quick reply. The spoiler button is the last button on the right of the TOP toolbar with the bold italic and underline bar. Click on that and it should automatically put a little code on your message box. You have to type in between the

"SPOILER" and the "/SPOILER"

So that when you do it it will look like this:

Spoiler Alert!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Yes yes I agree and have said this before in this thread, Zelda games are becoming easy for all new comers, what the hell Nintendo? make them like the first Zelda! and let the newcomers become masters by failing everytime with a hard Zelda game...the last battle may have had various forms but it was so easy I almost cried as my emotions of the deep storyline mixed with that emotion of dissapointment in the final boss battle, but I still love Zelda games

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Yes yes I agree and have said this before in this thread, Zelda games are becoming easy for all new comers, what the hell Nintendo? make them like the first Zelda! and let the newcomers become masters by failing everytime with a hard Zelda game...the last battle may have had various forms but it was so easy I almost cried as my emotions of the deep storyline mixed with that emotion of dissapointment in the final boss battle, but I still love Zelda games

deep story line? imo it wasn't it was a good maybe alright story enjoyable but not deep.

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    a bit too easy i think

Member #
    Friends
    OMG YEAH!I beat the game 9 times and for some reason I hated the water boss the most Ganondorf is getting sissy being beaten like seven times.Anyway if anyone has anything to say about overrated games check out the thread...Do you think some wii games are overrated?

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by smuPoker
    Never took a hit eh? Video evidence?
    No I think people who make videos of playing a game are well I don't know how to explain and it was super easy to dodge his attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    All the launch games I think they made them too easy because they thought the difficulty of the new system would even them out. That's why I'm enjoying the multi-console 3rd party games

Oh and I enjoyed the boar thing but it seems like they continually respawn and you should be able to jump off Epona easier instead of having to stop and dismount
    Last edited by WiiZero; 02-11-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads