LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Wii Believe's Avatar
    Member #
    1088
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bourne, Lincs, England
    Posts
    70
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Zelda What Now?!?!?!?!

    Zelda TP is the one reason why i will deffinatley be getting a Wii at launch, purely because i wanna pretend i am link, kicking some ass with the wiimote

    But i dont know hardly anything about it. Iv seen a woman that must be zelda, the usual dungeons and horse riding through fields etc, and a black and white land.

    Wot on earth is goin on in this game????

    is hyrule the dark land? If so where are the dungeons placed etc

    But most importantly for me is: will u have the coice of when you want to change into a wolf, or will you automatically turn in the twighlight zone?

    If u guys could give me any info u know about the game, w/e it is i wud reli appreciate it

  2. #2
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    u might be able to find some info here; maybe i0n will make a ZELDA TP FAQ. but u could also check something like IGN.

  3. #3
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    what i dont get is how can they make a game about hyrule again?? accordin to the legend, in wind waker. hyrule was supposively turn to darkness and no one every saw the hero of time again. everyone died so how can link come back??



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


  4. #4
    WiiChat Member Taero's Avatar
    Member #
    408
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    357
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    He's the Hero of Time, 'nuff said. You don't see anyone asking how doctor who does his crazy shit do you Also I don't believe that the Hyrules in the different game are even the same ones, just like the Links are different. No continuity same places.
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

  5. #5
    :eek: i0n's Avatar
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,458
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    u might be able to find some info here; maybe i0n will make a ZELDA TP FAQ. but u could also check something like IGN.
    ha! i just starting writing a LoZ:TP feature this morning, might get it finished over the weekend. Try to include all the info we know to date.

  6. #6
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    cool, cant wait.

  7. #7
    Senior Member nintendo lover's Avatar
    Member #
    772
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica, Latin America
    Posts
    444
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii Believe
    Zelda TP is the one reason why i will deffinatley be getting a Wii at launch, purely because i wanna pretend i am link, kicking some ass with the wiimote

    But i dont know hardly anything about it. Iv seen a woman that must be zelda, the usual dungeons and horse riding through fields etc, and a black and white land.

    Wot on earth is goin on in this game????

    is hyrule the dark land? If so where are the dungeons placed etc

    But most importantly for me is: will u have the coice of when you want to change into a wolf, or will you automatically turn in the twighlight zone?

    If u guys could give me any info u know about the game, w/e it is i wud reli appreciate it
    I do not know how you turn into a wolf.
    Yes, the dark land is Hyrule
    you can get more information here or in ING

    Wii funds $400

  8. #8
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendo lover
    I do not know how you turn into a wolf.
    Yes, the dark land is Hyrule
    you can get more information here or in ING


    didnt know about this dark hyrule

  9. #9
    No posting ban jiarachi_dancing_man's Avatar
    Member #
    1039
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!
    Posts
    221
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hope the games set in hyrule again, ocarina of time was obviously the best zelda to date

    Even in the darkness, there shines a light
    so dont be beaten by what you cannot see

  10. #10
    Mr. Nintendo Mario Famous's Avatar
    Member #
    310
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    570
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hero of Time? You know the Link you play as died, your playing as his reincarnation. Basically every Zelda game time advances 100 years or so into the future, Link and other dies, but thier Legacy lives on(thier reincarnation basically).

    Yeah, You can only transform into Wolf Link when your doing those missions when you have to supprt the Twilight Princess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Twilight Princess Sequel
    By TwilightWarrior in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. Storyline and History of Hyrule Explained!
    By Sparx in forum Legend of Zelda
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 11:12 AM
  3. Retro Rewind: Top Ten 10 Best Zelda Games
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 06:18 PM
  4. The Legend of Midna
    By asw32 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:34 PM
  5. The Legend of Midna
    By asw32 in forum Legend of Zelda
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 04:06 PM