1) If link has a voice the whole Zelda movement will flop. If Nintendo changes the voice and it goes wrong, then Zelda is over.
It would be ok to have him just saying the odd words lyk 'MIDNA' when sheis in trouble but yeah.Spoiler Alert!turned into dust at the end of the game, and when she destroyed and went through the mirror of twilight
2) No i dont agree i think like they should make a group of people or ''links'' e.g dark link, light link, fire link :S and they have never met and it becomes like a multistory game. And they all meet up in the end to form one large ending.
3) Hes not a perfect hero...come on face it, he gets pushed around by Midna
4) THERE WAS NEW EVIL IN THIS GAME. Just that ganon was behind it.
Ganon is like the Overlord of all evil and all evil leads to him.
As long as the bosses and the way u beat them change, Im consent.
5) Link can use power form the Triforce but not the triforce becuase he doesnt have power to do so. And u dont really need magic, the Legend of Zelda is turning a new leaf. You might see something completely new in the next one.
One of my Suggestions is that there is more areas altogether to increase gameplay.
E.g on normal earth u had the Ordon Provinces and all that.
But in the Twilight World all u had was a temple and nothing to explore.
And introducing a Grand Theft Auto idea is that there be like different zones to unlock.
But altogether this was the greatest game in history i have come across in my life.
The ending is just
EDIT : If Mario had a voice and his voice over died, then what??
Mario would have another voice u would have to adjust to.