LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i disagree 99999999999999990000030849238797235082375%

lol sorry, just, I believe the thing that has made the zelda games so special is that its unlike other games, I also believe giving link a voice will HURT it ALOT.

Think about it, when you play Zelda, don't you imagine what Link's voice is like? If they do his voice and its different then what you expected, your not going to like it, at least thats how I feel, like FF7 / Advent children movie I didn't like the voices at all, and it lessened the enjoyment of the movie for me. Anyway I like how Link Doesn't talk

Now as for a new villain. Why? hes the big baddy.... I enjoy fighting him

It's like a continuous time loop to me thats how I see Zelda every time the evil arises a hero named link will appear to vanquish it, not to mention it's just how Zelda is, Honestly? I think TP should be the last Zelda, While I enjoyed TP Alot and the controls surprisingly we're very easy for the most part, but.. Look at the Graphics, I've always admired Nintendo because they seemingly didn't ever concentrate on "Kick-ass" graphics, and rather produce quality system, But with Zelda, I miss the cartoony feel it had, thats when I most enjoyed Zelda, now it's still a great game of course, nothing could ever diminish the greatness, but.. it's just not the same to me..

Anyway, I wish I worked for a game developer so I could unleash my boatloads of game Ideas and experience unto them, but alas, that'll never happen 8-)
    Last edited by Sytek; 02-19-2007 at 06:38 AM.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    1) If link has a voice the whole Zelda movement will flop. If Nintendo changes the voice and it goes wrong, then Zelda is over.
    It would be ok to have him just saying the odd words lyk 'MIDNA' when she
    Spoiler Alert!
    is in trouble but yeah.

2) No i dont agree i think like they should make a group of people or ''links'' e.g dark link, light link, fire link :S and they have never met and it becomes like a multistory game. And they all meet up in the end to form one large ending.

3) Hes not a perfect hero...come on face it, he gets pushed around by Midna

4) THERE WAS NEW EVIL IN THIS GAME. Just that ganon was behind it.
    Ganon is like the Overlord of all evil and all evil leads to him.
    As long as the bosses and the way u beat them change, Im consent.

5) Link can use power form the Triforce but not the triforce becuase he doesnt have power to do so. And u dont really need magic, the Legend of Zelda is turning a new leaf. You might see something completely new in the next one.

One of my Suggestions is that there is more areas altogether to increase gameplay.
    E.g on normal earth u had the Ordon Provinces and all that.
    But in the Twilight World all u had was a temple and nothing to explore.
    And introducing a Grand Theft Auto idea is that there be like different zones to unlock.

But altogether this was the greatest game in history i have come across in my life.
    The ending is just

EDIT : If Mario had a voice and his voice over died, then what??
    Mario would have another voice u would have to adjust to.

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    6876-3434-8559-1441
    If they do give Link a voice, I think, like most anime, that it will look/sound great in Japan, but the english dub will completely suck. The words will probably not match the movements of the mouth, the character's voices will have too much emotion/emphasis in them, etc. Just look at Fire Emblem for the Gamecube to see what I'm talking about.

Member #
    Friends
    4048-4003-5064-9975
    I think link do not need a voice, but more emotion on its face, I mean, on Wind waker he had a million tipes of faces, like scared, mad, happy, etc. In TP i didn't notice his face changing much, this is what I think, but voice would spoil things.

I agree with the new boss, ganon is a great boss, but the story is aways the same, capture Zelda and Link and use their power to get the triforce and bla bla bla, its getting tiring. Perhaps Dark Link would be a great villain, with a nice story about it.

I also agree with the triforce stuff, link should be able to use it, maybe not as Ganon and Zelda, but to perform small magics like din's fire (at least he would use it for something =P).

-=-=Zelda Fan=-=-
    Majora's Mask - 100%
    Wind Waker - 100%
    Twilight Princess - 100%
    Ocarina of Time - Just don't have all skulltullas =/

Member #
    Friends
    i personally think link with a voice would spoil the series.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    hmmm yeah i agree with most of that, although, the story line in TP was pretty different from the others, but yeah needed more swords, shields, and stuff like dins fire etc. There should also be blood in zelda, needs to be more violent
    VIVA LA WIIVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    RESPONSE:

1)No. Link does not need a voice. It would destroy his awesomeness

2)It should sort of stay the same.I think Legend of Zelda just wouldn't be the same without the saving Zelda plot, it just need new twists.

3)Agreed

4)No. Like #2, it wouldn't be the same without Ganondorf or the Master Sword.

5)No
    Last edited by Shiina; 11-15-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3629-9416-8700-0980
    #s 1 and/or 3

I think Link does not need a voice but he maybe should be able to interact through people and effect the outcome of something in someway. The voice not being there is part of the series. Its tradition if you ask me. But if you could change the storyline based on your choices it seems to get too complicated. Either he talks to the other characters or doesnt.

#s 2, 3, 4, and 5

Im thinking crazy story line. This is just thought. In the storyline, im considering kind of a bad choice (#3) that Link would make in a cut scene early on. Then the storyline would then get Link somehow thrown into another dimension. In this i can also add to #s 4 and 5. Various things are different in different dimensions are different dimensions supposedly. So in theory in one dimension Link could fight himself there and Ganondorf be his ally. Even the goddesses themselves could be allys or enemies and Link could (#5) gain the powers by defeating or allying himself with them. He could fight through a # of dimensions to get the powers to get home. The final bosses (#4) could be the keeper of the dimensions and the Big boss at the end could be Keeper of the Universe or something. I dont think that would be practical to defeat the keepers of dimensions or universes or whatever, I just havent thought of anything else yet.

Just thought but what do you think?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytek View Post

lol sorry, just, I believe the thing that has made the zelda games so special is that its unlike other games,
    i agree
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    1 link dont need a voice
    2 new vailan wat do you think of dark link
    3 new powers mayby invicheble ninja link black suit
    4 zelda mst be saved its like kingkong
    5 wy dont chanche the sword somting with magic

Ads