LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7210-7226-4926

Question about Twlight Princess Ending.

This is for people who beaten the game already, because I have a question about the ending...

So when you finally beat Ganondorf, I noticed the cut scene the triforce on his hand disapears, did he lose that part of the triforce he always had throughout the zelda series finally? or is that just a sign that hes dead, still holds the triforce of power, and can possibly return for the bazillionth time?

and does anyone know that place like at the very end when it says THE END and it shows like the big triforce statue with the three goddesses laying around it? i never saw it before unless it was way back in the begining?

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    I think it just means hes dead.....because Ganondorf wasnt gone for good, he was reborn once again in Wind Waker!

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    I'm confused about a couple of things with the ending. The main things are what happens to Ganon and how does the Master Sword return to it's pedestal? I guess the Sages returned Ganon to the Dark World/ Sacred Realm and the Master Sword was left in Hyrule so Link just returns it.

Also at the end of the Wind Waker,
    Spoiler Alert!
    Wii Games:

Wii Sports, Wii Play, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Big Brain Academy, Excite Truck, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Trauma Center, Eledees, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbits, Monster 4X4, Harry Potter OOTP, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, SSX Blur, Scarface, Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings

Member #
    Friends
    6909-2765-9013-6871
    I took the triforce disappearing to mean that he has died.

and the statue is in the throne room, Zelda's body was in the middle of the triforce at the start of the final battle.

The sword was put back by someone...because it wasn't needed...Link (because of the second last scene) is retiring from hero work and returning to his village.

We all know Link, Zelda and Gannon are reincarnated multiple times...

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    ok, im gonna beat it again (have it saved) and watch the ending....
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    alrighty, i think that when you stab ganondorf in the weak spot, that takes away his triforce power, which gives the sages the power to "kill" him. i think link returns the sword himself because he obviously thinks he's done. now all of this doesn't really matter, because ganon gets reincarnated in every game, except MM. im pretty sure most of the links are different, but my only question is what's zelda's deal? it seems like its always the same zelda with no reference to a dad, mom, baby zelda? anyways, this is too confusing for me. post your timeline theories in another thread.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    The Zelda's are different in each game like Link because her age jumps from game to game. However I'm pretty sure that Ganon is the same character in each game. Don't forget that at the end of Ocarina of Time he threatens to "kill their (Link and Zelda's) descendants." Thatís always why he's been the ultimate baddie for me, he has the Triforce of Power so he can't be killed as he is effectively a God, so all they can do is seal him away. Twilight Princess has really thrown me off as his Triforce fails.
    Wii Games:

Wii Sports, Wii Play, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Big Brain Academy, Excite Truck, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Trauma Center, Eledees, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbits, Monster 4X4, Harry Potter OOTP, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, SSX Blur, Scarface, Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings

Member #
    Friends
    sure at the end of oot ganondorf says something, he says "as long as the triforce of power is in my hand" then i forget what he says after that. He is a good more or less as long as he has the triforce of power.

Ads