Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5819-2830-1252-1748

Ganondorf too easy?

i just beat Zelda twilight princess and it was sooo awsome. took me 42 hours with 16 hearts for my first time. Anyways, i want to ask if you people thought Ganondorf was a little too easy. i beat him fairly easily with out using any healing items for all 3 rounds. i just want to hear on your people's opinion.
    Nintendo is my life.

Devoted Nintendo Nerd Insane Gamer Kitty's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I haven't gotten to Ganondorf yet, but I found Zant to be extremely easy. He was even easier than the first boss in that game in my opinion.

But I haven't gotten to Ganon yet. I'm close though.
    Nintarded

Member #
    Friends
    5819-2830-1252-1748
    Zant WAS easy. and fun. He acts like a dumass and then gets his ass kicked by Minda
    Nintendo is my life.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    yeah i thought he was kinda easy too. but the game was awesome. it took me about 40 hours as well. i liked the ganon battle on wind waker and i cannot wait for phantom hourglass for the ds, which is a sequel to wind waker.

i also heard there will be another zelda for the wii sooner than we think. i read they have been working on one for a year. so id expect in another year to have another zelda to conquer
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    5819-2830-1252-1748
    indeed ganon in windwaker had some moves of his own and it was exciting fighting him.

i hope there is a new zelda soon. i just cant get enough. its such a thrill to go through all the experiences
    Nintendo is my life.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by athermis
    indeed ganon in windwaker had some moves of his own and it was exciting fighting him.

i hope there is a new zelda soon. i just cant get enough. its such a thrill to go through all the experiences
    If you haven't played Ocarina of Time, get that and play it. It will satisfy your Zelda fix.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    i havent fought ganon yet.

i got to the castle, just after midna turned into that big weird thing, but started to put off playing it as therent many other wii games i wanted to get and start playing, but since then i just went off playing the wii for a while....

i'll do it soon cos i have tiger woods and getting godfather soon

i'll say how easy i found it (though a fair bit of this game seems quite easy)

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I don't know if I believe you about the whole not losing a heart on your "first time". I thought he was kinda hard. Especially in "Dark Beast" and "Dark Lord" modes. But w/e. I like the variety of modes and locations that you fight him in. Plus the fact that both Midna and Zelda helped you out. It was an awesome fight with some great cutscenes. The dialogue was great too. Zelda reaching out and bowing to Link pleading for him to lend his strenght to the spirits guardians and her. When you think about it you really did do A LOT throughout the game. So many temples, the bosses, the mini bosses, side quests. It boggles the mind. And Zant was hilarious. Insane and scary to look at but absolutely a thrill to watch from a character perspective. I'm so glad they gave us that cutscene showing when he first meet Ganondorf.

And yeah I can't wait for the next LoZ title. Besides the Wind Waker the series keeps getting better and better. I'm lil skeptic about the Phantom Hourglass. Love the title...not sure about the game visually or storyline yet.

Member #
    Friends
    6374-9225-2893-5588
    i got to gano and beat him and here completed the game but i didnt get it done 100% because i didnt need to find the 3rd outfit for some reason :S

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm in my opinion most of the boses in the game are too easy, maybe its just because i've played the previouse zelda games i know the formulas to the puzzles and the boses. I do think ganandorf was too easy, but ganon (the beast) took me a while, but fighting ganandorf in the middle of hyrule field was just "whoa", i mean it was so EPIC! Even if it was too easy, its still very impressive and gives a real sense of achievment when you beat him, despite the fact he's a bit on the easy side, but he's still a bad ass!
    VIVA LA WIIVOLUTION!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads