+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    From a professional point of view, not saying its right, its my opinion:
    I think it should. I mean there are times when I just want something said. It doesn't ruin Zelda's feel. They are so close to full voice acting with all the grunts. It would've intensified the last scene had there been a booming voice coming forth. And as for Link not talking. I draw the line. I know Miyamoto wants US to make Link who we want him to be. But this game felt forced. He has so many facial expressions that he is his own character, there were times when he just needed to say a line.

I love Mario....

2. Ads

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc141
    I know Miyamoto wants US to make Link who we want him to be. But this game felt forced. He has so many facial expressions that he is his own character
    wow....maybe that was what felt wrong with Twilight Princess.....yeah we have to remember that Mr Miyamoto wasnt in direct control of the game, Eiji Aonuma was and has been since Majoras Mask.
    Damn, we need a game that is directed by Mr Miyamto again.....I dont care about the long delays...in the end it will certainly be worth it! No wonder there hasnt been a Zelda game that has beaten OOT yet!

Member #
    Friends
    I like the action and i dont care about the voices!!!(lol)
    I CAN'T CONNECT MY WII WITH THE INTERNET!!!

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    voice acting is good in lots of games, but it just...wouldn't be Zelda if there was voices...

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    Yes it would, it would be a better zelda. You got this dyanamic character Link who now has a lot more expression to him (this is good and needs to stay). But it doesnt leave a blank slate for you to write on. Its there. It's time for him to talk. and its time to move onto voices. It would make the story so much better.

I love Mario....

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    yeah it would! We need an updated Zelda...and the next Zelda Wii will probably have it!

Member #
    Friends
    i don't think so the zelda creators would never put voices in, because they never have and it wouldn't be true to the series. they have had opportunites for ages, but they still havn't
    but meh i could be wrong

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Remember when Mr Miyamoto told us that this (twilight princess) would be the last Zelda game in this form? well I think they're focusing on adding new things to the games rather than completly staying true to the series. Theres a 50% chance they wont add voice acting and a 50% chance they will. I vote voice acting because it will without a doubt make the Zelda world feel more alive than ever before and Im sure Nintendo realized this too
    Last edited by Joe; 04-12-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    i guess ure right...but i still hope that they don't add it

Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid_Toaster
    i don't think so the zelda creators would never put voices in, because they never have and it wouldn't be true to the series. they have had opportunites for ages, but they still havn't
    but meh i could be wrong
    and bear in mind this is the second 3D platformer zelda since N64 which doesnt really count as an opportunity for voice acting. They were already strict on space when the game was as it was. They will put voice acting in, I believe, due to the fact that sales in japan on zelda are dropping bad. People are bored with zelda. THey are going to do a lot of changes before the next one releases, and I am sure voice acting is one of those changes. IT will help in the market place. plus since everyones main con for the game was the lack of voices... well you know.

I love Mario....

Ads