LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    That is pretty sad but you'll pick up on the developers style and what to do won't be too hard to figure out

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Zelda is like it's own little skill...the more you play it, the more your brain becomes accustomed to figuring out the puzzles.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah that's true for me too. Except I couldn't figure out how to hurt Zant, and had to get help. Stuff like that can make me feel like I suck and have to cheat. But at least I'm not like these guys that get stuck in Ordon. I mean, come on. Don't even bother trying to go as far as beating Snowpeak Ruins.

Member #
    Friends
    Just got the game and figured everything out on my own but 2.5 hours in and still no fish hooked for the cat. I read countless threads about how to do it, but nothing will bite. Some one please tell me the rest of the game is not like this. If I wanted to spend a few hours fishing, I would have gone out with friends in a boat, not play my Wii.

Throw the bobber in the water by the cat, bob it up and down a little bit, when it sinks out of view pull back and you should have a fish on, but there is never anything but empty hook.
    Any suggestions?

Member #
    Friends
    Glad to hear its sorted. Goodluck with your future efforts.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    sounds lame, good luck.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Breech
    Just got the game and figured everything out on my own but 2.5 hours in and still no fish hooked for the cat. I read countless threads about how to do it, but nothing will bite. Some one please tell me the rest of the game is not like this. If I wanted to spend a few hours fishing, I would have gone out with friends in a boat, not play my Wii.

Throw the bobber in the water by the cat, bob it up and down a little bit, when it sinks out of view pull back and you should have a fish on, but there is never anything but empty hook.
    Any suggestions?
    Well it has been aswered multible times maybe you just did not find good one for you. Few simple steps.

1. Trow blobber in water and let your wiimote stay in low position. There is no need to jank it up and down.

2. Wait untill blobber goes up and down. I like to wait few time before I pull usually I pull wiimote up on third time blobber goes down.

3. Pull wiimote up and keep it there over your shoulder if yuu like large motions about same angle as you would keep real rod. Now then I don't know if it really counts too much but I try to pull back about middle of top point and bottom point. I think if you wait too long fish is allready loose and if too little it has not taken bait well enough.

Btw after you catch first fish don't trow your wiimote to wall because you can only release fish. Since you need to actually catch 2 fish to get forward. 1st one is to get you smell like fish so cat will come to you and second one is one that will get you forward.
    Infinitus est numerus stultorum

mjk
    Member #
    Friends
    Here's what you need to do.

Climb up the ivy to talk to the guy acrossed the river from the water wheel. Once you are up there, you will have to jump to the two adjoining pedastal like things. There will be more of the grass you can pick, and from there you can see the monkey with the cradle. Send the hawk after the cradle. The rest will fall into place.

Mike

Member #
    Friends
    1044-0492-5230-6463
    When I started I was stuck too. It's the idea of you have complete the one before you can get to the next one is the part that got me for awhile.

Plus...didn't figure out that I can send the hawk to do things...i thought the hawk was just to look around in the beginning. Like what My God the Wii rock says, it takes a little time to get used to the dev's puzzle mindsets. After you get past that point, everything else is easier.

Member #
    Friends
    Adamquest64! i also had trouble figuring out how to hurt Zant, and just like you, i felt like a noob and a half x 154564654564. but once i did i was like wow...this is easy.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads