LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I dont think its over rated..I loved it.

I have only finished it once...but thats just because I enjoy exploring so much. I'm always on my completed file, riding around the fields, explorng caverns for more heart pieces, swimming and diving...

I adore the game...in no way to my mind is it over rated...under if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    and most of you people who even say gears if overrated dont even own the game.....
    I own it...it is over rated. Most the people I know with it have even gone off the multiplayer.
    Last edited by Jay61; 05-08-2007 at 05:40 PM.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    I dont think its over rated..I loved it.

I have only finished it once...but thats just because I enjoy exploring so much. I'm always on my completed file, riding around the fields, explorng caverns for more heart pieces, swimming and diving...

I adore the game...in no way to my mind is it over rated...under if anything.I own it...it is over rated. Most the people I know with it have even gone off the multiplayer.
    have even gone off the multiplayer>?
    whats that mean

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Yeah I was surprised...they weregushing over it for a month and then...nothing...

Anyway...I do alot of fishing on Zelda too <3

Oh and diggin' round..and snowboarding..and assassinating bad guys with my bow...and more.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I think it is way overrated but IMO it's the best thing for any of the nex gens right now but between last-gen and back to the days of the NES there are millions of better games

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Well put, Luz. This is indeed one of the most polished games out there. Few games have as many small details. My favorite game ever.

Member #
    Friends
    it cant be overrated. folk who play TP should be aware that they are pretty much just playing a beefed up version of every other zelda game, with hearts and master sword an all, as is the zelda way. TP is classic zelda all the way and imo is definitely up there with OoT.

MrT
    Member #
    Friends
    7092-4371-1466-6540
    yup, i really dont think zelda can be overrated, there is always so much to do, and so much to keep you going outside of the main quest aswell, all the little games, or just being able to wander round a beautiful country.

I think this has always been the way since i played my first zelda game on the gameboy, i have always been impressed by the sheer amount of stuff in it!

at the minute on TP i am only just in the Forest temple after many hours of play because i have spent so much time exploring other bits and bobs.

I cant wait to get into the fields and start riding around, and i think thats one of the great things about zelda - it keeps you interested right up until the end, and then you're gutted you actually finished it...

Member #
    Friends
    8487-7405-8992-0125
    I hate RPG games except Zelda. I have played every single one and I loved them all, except Wind Waker just could not get into it. I remember getting the original for NES as a kid and loving it. Nintendo can release Zelda game forever and I will buy them. They ar classic games and Link is one of the most legendary video game icons ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads