Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7272-1660-6088-7760

Morpheel makes me want to break my Wii!

Ok, so i finally beat the da*n. But holy s**t!!!!! That took forever and pissed me off soooooo bad!!!! Anyone else want to throw their remote threw the tv?

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    morpheel was the water temple boss right? sry if im wrong i beat TP forever ago but imp all the bosses were very easy, some just took awhile. sounds like you have patience issues...

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Yeah, it was the water temple boss. I just had a hard time aiming my clawshot on that eye while the eel was swimming. It was driving me nuts!

BTW, i have 3 daughters...no one has more patience than me! Also, I've had Zelda since December but have been playing other games. Now I'm on this one. So I know that most folks here have beat it.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    2684-9302-3338-6956
    I found him to be the easiest out of all the ones before him. All i Did was swim up and he basically went right around in circles so whenever he came close i just locked on and shot. I didnt get hit once while he was swimming

Member #
    Friends
    it was easy, you just didn't use z to lock on it sounds like...ouch bad decision

Member #
    Friends
    Its a matter of personal opinion, but I actually found him to be quite easy. All the bosses were easy to be honest. But yeah, congrats on beating him and goodluck with the rest of the game.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Yeah, I found it quite easy - for a water boss, that is. I hate any boss to do with water, it feels like you've been robbed of some of your controls, and most of all, speed.

I like dodging, it's how I get by!
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    Yeah, it was the water temple boss. I just had a hard time aiming my clawshot on that eye while the eel was swimming. It was driving me nuts!

BTW, i have 3 daughters...no one has more patience than me! Also, I've had Zelda since December but have been playing other games. Now I'm on this one. So I know that most folks here have beat it.
    I take it there is a lot of screaming and killing in your house then

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    All of the bosses are too easy, down to the final boss. Bottles? Who Needs 'em? The bosses don't even require you to fill your hearts once. Pathetic.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    I found out what I did wrong!!! GRRRR!!!!! Basically, I thought I had to aim the clawshot and shoot the eye. I never noticed that I could Z lock and then just press "B" and it will go right after whatever object it locks onto. I was sitting there trying to aim and shoot which was tough because he would keep sucking me into his mouth!!

This actually helped make the game easier in a lot of ways. I was getting tired of having to stop and aim at the screen and usually by that time I was already almost getting hit by enemies.

Currently Own:

Ads