LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yes there is a problem with that but not if you have tinted windows... or you dont have any siblings. which i do he is a snob!! argh! he is goin to tease the hell out of me when i get the wii but one day he will want a turn mhuhahahahu
    Wii came, Wii conquered, Wii rule.

Wii Fried code: 3461-1566-1935-7790

Member #
    Friends
    u cant really say the wii will own gamecube, coz it was originally designed for gamecube, they just ported it to wii, and reason is there delaying it is because people wud buy the game for the gamecube which will be cheaper rather than an new console with sum new features just for more money, there just doin it to sell more wii so people will play it first, and i doubt there will be better graphics coz they designed it for gamecube. for it to be better graphics it wud have had to been originally designed for the wii which it wasnt

Member #
    Friends
    Wii, just cause of the controller and the possibility that u might be sent new dungeons if thats possible
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    It is clearly the same game if they have bonus dungeons they will only be acessed when u beat the game , like a sort of replay through (like ww) though i am gettin GCN cause it is cheaper and i dont have to buy the wii

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Wii version mainly because of the E3 demo i saw. ok about the Wii mote and links sword. the B button is wat is used for normal sword attacks. however to do links famous spin attack, you twirl the wii-mote and he does it. for the jab attack, you just jab the wii-mote like a sword

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    Wii version mainly because of the E3 demo i saw. ok about the Wii mote and links sword. the B button is wat is used for normal sword attacks. however to do links famous spin attack, you twirl the wii-mote and he does it. for the jab attack, you just jab the wii-mote like a sword
    Nope They Changed it back now you swing the wiimote to attack...its latest news so...i only found out like 4 or 5 days ago lol

Member #
    Friends
    right u know what i think? i think that u r all gettin info from different sites and according to those sites say one says the latest it is swing the wii-mote the other would say the latest would be the b button push. so.. we just have to find out when it comes out.

Am i the only one that wants to get the GCN version?

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Wii... Hands down... 'Nuff said...
    xD
    That's the exact thing that I said in a thread about getting the Wii or a DS. xP

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    I agree with you though is it true that you'll be able to controle links sword with the wiimote??
    WRONG! Its going not going to be freestyle like red steel but like project hammer (different cominations for different attacks) they did this so that the B button was free to use for arrows instead of the D-Pad as Mr. Miyamoto explained a couple of days ago. I already know 2 of the moves: Make a circle in the air with the nunchuk to do a spin attack and spin it many times to charge up for a spin and also there is the push forward of the wiimote to make a shield shunt! hope this clears everything up!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameiru
    WRONG! Its going not going to be freestyle like red steel but like project hammer (different cominations for different attacks) they did this so that the B button was free to use for arrows instead of the D-Pad as Mr. Miyamoto explained a couple of days ago. I already know 2 of the moves: Make a circle in the air with the nunchuk to do a spin attack and spin it many times to charge up for a spin and also there is the push forward of the wiimote to make a shield shunt! hope this clears everything up!
    true and im very very happy about it to because well the whole thing about useing sword just primes me up...( ok yes im like a sword freek i loved them)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads