Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wii will be better of course.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Wii, I was originally planning to get it on GC for the sole reason of knowning/thinking they would scrap producing it for GC to make more money by releasing it ONLY on Wii. But they promised not to do so and would still release it on GC. I figured by getting it on GC I could keep my GC alive abit longer because I got it abit late in its reign.

I then thought of the reason why I actually got it, which was for Master Quest and WW, plus it was cheaper to get a GC for the base console, then multi-console released games afterwards. I'm gettin Wii NOW so I dont get the feeling of wasting my money later on when I see a NEW Zelda title released on Wii and I end up getting it late in its reign leading upto the next gen console (if there is one).

The same way I got WW special edition with master quest, the same way I view TP. You may aswell get the enhanced version and fully enjoy it then a downgraded (earlier) version, and probably think later, "Hmm maybe I should of got the Wii version and experienced it". Im aware some of you will more then likely get both versions anyway eventually, but I dont believe in wasting money like that hence me opting for the better version from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldaicflame
    yeah another downside is that if someone sees you in the window they might think you are a bit of a nutter, swingin your arms about...
    I dont see why people would look down upon you in anyway, because most people will know to expect to see the occasional swingin of arms in front of the TV, when walking past someones house nowadays. They will just mark your house and say, "Another Nintendo Wii up for grabs... I'll come back for that one later ".

I would rather feel more integrated with the game, as Link, then to remain distanced by unrealistic control schemes, i.e. B produces a sword swing.. wouldn't it be so easy if you could just press and hold down a button to charge up a one-hit KO punch and render ANY enemie unconscious?

This is the 1st step into reaching home-based virtual reality console games. your character moves based upon YOUR movements as the player. Thats how it sould be personally. You wanna swing your sword then you swing your arm in a similar motion to produce the action desired. Its more involving then just lying/sitting back just pressing a button half heartedly to produce the results. If people would rather just sit back and press buttons I immediately envision a couch potato (no ACTUAL offence to any such individuals), merely someone who would prefer the old controls so they can fend off enemy attacks with simple slashes keeping them at bay, while they reach for more dip

Nintendo are giving you a chance to start interacting more with the characters you play and become once you load up the disc in your system. And you would rather remain the player that seems more like a on-looker merely giving shouts of encouragement from the sidelines?
    As the saying goes, "each to his own" but I for one would rather start NOW and get used to Nintendo Wii in preparation for possible future Zelda, and/or general good Nintendo games that allow a more virtual feel that pulls you in more. The next possible Zelda game may have parts that imply, "well you really should of got TP on Wii, then you wouldnt be struggling with the controls now would you ".
    Last edited by KaDee; 10-17-2006 at 06:52 PM.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    I totally agree.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine06
    I totally agree.

Thanks
    Last edited by KaDee; 10-16-2006 at 11:34 AM.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    while the game assets, (the textures, models, animation) will be the same, the system that renders, basically interprets the textures and such will have an upgrade, so its possible the end result thatís rendered might look better on a wii then a game cube. And if by chance the game does not render any different, the wii version will have a faster fps.

Itís naive to think the system makes all the difference, but equally itís naive to think that a system difference wonít make any difference. Newer systems only provide, faster processing times, and newer graphics languages and shaders, but its up to the game artists and programmers to make the game look good or bad. The graphics are only as good as the game designer makes them, but the systems do change how much can be processed at a given 1/60th of a second. Also dev kits and such do make a difference, and I hear wii has some killer tools for the wiimote to make it easy to program.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    no the Wii uses the Wiimote, has widescreen, and will have better graphics.
    They annouced Graphics didnt change only the resolution to look a little bit prettier but thats all. both are at 480p and the only changes were from the GC controller to the Wiimote. its been said by miyamonto.

Anyways im getting it for the Cube
    Last edited by Manny21; 10-18-2006 at 10:27 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldaicflame
    right u know what i think? i think that u r all gettin info from different sites and according to those sites say one says the latest it is swing the wii-mote the other would say the latest would be the b button push. so.. we just have to find out when it comes out.

Am i the only one that wants to get the GCN version?

no i am too lol

Member #
    Friends
    I am too...I have to spend all my money paying for a fiddle...lol...I'm learning to play it for my online music class
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    thank god im not alone..! Still its sad that its possibly the last zelda game ever.. now what game is going to keeped me hooked for ages"? maby fire emblem goddess of dawn? or super smash series or any other fire emblem games... is they goin to get released in Aussie?
    Wii came, Wii conquered, Wii rule.

Wii Fried code: 3461-1566-1935-7790

Member #
    Friends
    You guys are saying that twilight princess will be the last game ever? If that is the case then it is not true because they said that it would be the last zelda game for the gamecube. As we speak right now they are making another zelda game for the nintendo wii.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Ads