LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member samt1's Avatar
    Member #
    1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Posts
    134
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3808-6033-3392-6834

    Talking to the Cats!?!

    Hi all,

    I have just gone past the part where you go to the secret village, kill all 20 bad guys, get the charm thing, go back to the village then go back to the secret village etc etc, when I came out of there I started hunting around in wolf mode, spoke to some of the cats (why I don't know, ha ha) anyway ending playing the game where you have to speak to all 20 cats. I don't know if there is any point to this but though why not, anyway can get up to 18 quite easily but can't get to 20, just wondered if there was any hidden or I had to do anything different to complete this bit???

    Thanks in advance for any help on this bizarre subject!
    All the best
    Sam.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Official Breeder. Chicagoan's Avatar
    Member #
    19256
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    Well if you speak with all the cats, you get a piece of heart or a 200 rupee, I'm unsure... I can't remember.... there are a couple of cats pretty hard to find.
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

    Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

    Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.


  4. #3
    Wicked Hot Lush Lips bonodo's Avatar
    Member #
    14505
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    runcorn, uk
    Posts
    798
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    i think one is near the chicken but ill check


    help me im dying help

  5. #4
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,506
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I'm not totally sure, but check this walkthrough:
    http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/748589/
    It has everything from start to finish, and I'm sure will help you.

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member friedriceballer's Avatar
    Member #
    21892
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5225-4471-7757-0981
    I'm not sure which cats you're missing, but the ones I had trouble finding were in the same house, the one with the window on the second floor, where the second floor is just some boards along the walls of that house. There was the cat on the second floor which you get to by clawshotting the netting on the balcony and then jumping through the window of the house and talking to the cat there, and then there's a cat hiding behind some crates in the same house.

    Hope that helped...
    Got my Wii on a Friday the 13th.

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member samt1's Avatar
    Member #
    1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Posts
    134
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Quote Originally Posted by friedriceballer
    I'm not sure which cats you're missing, but the ones I had trouble finding were in the same house, the one with the window on the second floor, where the second floor is just some boards along the walls of that house. There was the cat on the second floor which you get to by clawshotting the netting on the balcony and then jumping through the window of the house and talking to the cat there, and then there's a cat hiding behind some crates in the same house.

    Hope that helped...
    I think I know the house you mean, the one next to the house with the lady in it? Shall have a go at that tonight, cos it was bugging me that I had started it twice but couldn't finish it, all goes towards completing the game. Thanks for your help!!!

  8. #7
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by samt1
    I think I know the house you mean, the one next to the house with the lady in it? Shall have a go at that tonight, cos it was bugging me that I had started it twice but couldn't finish it, all goes towards completing the game. Thanks for your help!!!
    That house was a tricky one to remember. Good luck with it :] happy hunting.

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member samt1's Avatar
    Member #
    1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Posts
    134
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiani
    That house was a tricky one to remember. Good luck with it :] happy hunting.
    Cheers mate, hope no one comes and asks me what I'm doing in the game at that point, if I say talking to cats they might think I have gone a bit weird!! ha ha
    Then on to try and crack the cave of Ordeals, got half way through last night and died so will try again!!

  10. #9
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by samt1
    Cheers mate, hope no one comes and asks me what I'm doing in the game at that point, if I say talking to cats they might think I have gone a bit weird!! ha ha
    Then on to try and crack the cave of Ordeals, got half way through last night and died so will try again!!
    If you don't have the Magic Armor yet, don't even bother... I would have never made it through there without that piece of equipment. Some enemies just ARE going to hit you and those enemies hit you hard.

    If you manage to get through without the Magic Armor (assuming you don't have it.) Be sure to let me know, I'll rep you for it :P

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member samt1's Avatar
    Member #
    1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Posts
    134
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiani
    If you don't have the Magic Armor yet, don't even bother... I would have never made it through there without that piece of equipment. Some enemies just ARE going to hit you and those enemies hit you hard.

    If you manage to get through without the Magic Armor (assuming you don't have it.) Be sure to let me know, I'll rep you for it :P
    I'll have to figure out how to get the Magic Armor then?!!
    But will give it a go again tonight, I reckon with more bombs and Arrows I have a good chance. Will let you know how I get on though!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts