+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-8976-1287-7661

Finally Got Zelda

Hi people, iv FINALLY got Zelda and well im stuck already

Im on the part at the beginning. I've herded the goats catched the goat and stuff and i don't know what the hell to do now.. SOMEONE... PLEASE!!! HELP ME

Thanks
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

2. Ads

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wow, you took your time getting it

i think you have to get on epona and jump over a fence

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    yh iv done that lol soz and ano iv taken my time, just been my bday so i thought i would get it
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    alright lol, i'll let you off the hook

im new and need little he tiny oli's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i cant quite remeber becuse that was like over 50 houres ago in the game but i think you have to go to your house and take a wright from there and go to the heven lake thing and something should happon
    ye i think this is corect

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    yeh thanks how do you dive in the water when ur da wolf
    Chicken??

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiil
    yeh thanks how do you dive in the water when ur da wolf
    Can you not turn back into Link? If not, I think that's a bit where you have to make the water flush away.. I might be wrong. Go on www.ign.com and look for the walkthrough, it'll help alot

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    ^what he said. You can't dive as wolf link. If your in the sewers, or whatever it is, after you get out of the cell, then yes, you need to drain the water, to get into the hole underwater.

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    There is a free guide/walkthrough on IGN that will help you when you are stuck.
    If I seem nice to you that is because I am.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    Link will awaken back inside his house. Climb down and hike over to Ordon village again. Follow the river up to the distraught young woman. It seems she's lost her cradle and can't continue living without it. After the conversation, go back up the path and climb the vine covered pillar. There's a man on top who will teach you the ancient art of summoning hawks. Jump over on the nearby roof, then over to the final two pillars. There's some grass on the last one you can use to call for your hawk buddy. Once he perches himself on your arm, aim down the river at the summit of the distance island and fire the bird off. This will send it on a crash course with a cradle toting monkey. When the bird returns, it will deposit the cradle in your hands. Now simply jump back to the ground and return it to the riverside woman. However, it seems bringing it to her isn't quite enough. Oh no - she wants you to deliver it to her house too. The nerve! Run up to her house where she'll reward you with a fishing line.

Ads