Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127

Luring the cat to the shop - Help!

I'll probably get told this has been covered and to search, but I didn't find anything upon searching. If anyone has a link to a thread it was covered in great!

My problem:

I've caught a fish and got the cat to follow me to the shop. When I go inside though the cat goes back to the stream.

What am I doing wrong?

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    That's weird, I think you have to catch 2 fish with the cat nearby. He will come and grab them and run back to the shop, you don't need to lure him. If it still doesn't work, try and IGN walkthrough.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Cheers, I'll give it a go next time I'm on!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    no, if the cat is following you, you've done that part right, but you dont go through the front door. you have to sneak in a window. if you are looking at the front door, go to the right of the building and you'll be able to jump up and through the window...

please dont forget to hit the green mushroom... i'm new here.
    Last edited by aflores3; 06-24-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: show sig

Hacked Wii
    Pretty much have all games.

I've probably only logged 10 hours total on ALL gaming consoles during my entire life... until I got the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Thanks I'll give it a go.

Mushroom pressed.

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    just kick it along the floor, well thats what i done

lol

sorry but i cant actually remember but i think the guy above is right

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    i catched a fish and then the second time i did it the cat ran off wiv it and went into the shop, the bastard!
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    3158-4676-9186-3657
    Like other people said you catch a fish and wave it about to get it's attention then catch another one and it will grab it and run away...I'm not too sure what someone was going on about jumping through windows but that isn't necessary lol. If you remember what the woman said..the cat only ran away to get a fish so getting the fish is all you need to do.
    Wii games: Wii Sports, Sonic, Zelda, Big Brain Academy and Excite Truck.
    Wanted: Cooking Mama, GT Pro, Mario Party 8, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Tamagotchi Party On!, Super Paper Mario, My Sims, Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Rainbow Islands Revolution, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Theme Park.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond
    Name: Jonesy
    Code: 4081 2229 2750

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Right, I'll try that first then, seen as though thats where the cat will be!

Member #
    Friends
    yah, i guess i did it the hard way. lol, but seriously, jumping through the window works.

Hacked Wii
    Pretty much have all games.

I've probably only logged 10 hours total on ALL gaming consoles during my entire life... until I got the Wii.

Ads