LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine06
    Of course he is going to be the bad guy, but I also think that ganondorf will be able to transform when he enters the twilight realm as well.
    probably a pig with horns... maybe just a guess....perhaps.... nahhhh to easy.
    Last edited by White-Wolf; 10-24-2006 at 05:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    He is going to transform. I think that ganondorf role will be like no other. Ganondorf is probably gonna rob all the powers from the six sages to form the hyrule. And he will say unless Link and Zelda give me the triforce pieces I will engulf the land of hyrule in the twilight realm. Ganondorf will probably have awesome followers who is going to do anything to stop zelda and link from ruining his plans.

I am not done yet. Or Maybe ganondorf got sick of being locked up in there so he forms an army with thousands of gananodorf look alikes and he got so strong that he broke free of the prison. he was so strong that he form the twilight realm. Now he wants to destroy the land of hyrule for the sages locking him up in the prison.

How do you like them apples?
    Princess Zelda#1

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    if you look at the vids of link fighting the boar guys on horse back and the jousting one the guy that has the kid on his spear that could be ganondorf he does get turned into a boar remember

Member #
    Friends
    its possible thats him, but while he seems very dark and evil, he is not nearly as epic or evil looking as he did in oot. No, i think that is just one of his trusted lutenits. I think that the fact these goons ride on boars and they themselves look orcish and piglike ,its pritty easy to assume that that is gannons army. Now the question i think that doesn't fit, is the twilight realm. The creatures form the twilight elm look alot different then these orc creatures. So are they a second army link has to fight? Does gannon team up with veti or whatever his name is? It seems that their is alot of mystery to this game, and i like that.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i say ether gannondorf is a pig or he is controlling things from twilght realm and the twlight is related to the sacred realm

Member #
    Friends
    There is a lack of outside the box thinking here.

Wii Inventory: Wii, Zelda, Red Steel

Member #
    Friends
    ooh, okay, I think there MAY be a connection between Wind WAker and this game...has anybody seen the videos where they show the roundtable? Its on IGN's videos...anyways, the mayor mentions a guy named 'Fado'...sound familiar? thats because he's the Sage of the Wind Temple in the Wind WAker!!!!! OOOOOOO....lol, maybe it's just a common name this season...who knows?
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjingles_23
    ooh, okay, I think there MAY be a connection between Wind WAker and this game...has anybody seen the videos where they show the roundtable? Its on IGN's videos...anyways, the mayor mentions a guy named 'Fado'...sound familiar? thats because he's the Sage of the Wind Temple in the Wind WAker!!!!! OOOOOOO....lol, maybe it's just a common name this season...who knows?

WOW great way at looking at things you should make a Topic about that!!!!
    Anyways I think Ganon will be the main villian....now the guy who said Link and ganon would team up......weird......I dont know if anyone else would come up with that!

Member #
    Friends
    Well maybe zelda will be the one who stops ganon this time. Maybe she is sick and tired of link saving her so she once to be the hero and saves the land of hyrule. She will probably end up dead fighting ganon all by her selr.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    heh yeah maybe but what kind of story is that!
    Link goes through all this SH*& and Zelda just finnishes Ganon off without Link! Thats Link's purpose to kill the main villian....then again Ganon may not be the main villian....

Ads