LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I hope for a twist like that, that Ganon is not the main enemy, or at the very least he is getting help...
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    trust me ganondorf will be the main boss of this zelda game. I hope it is not a new boss or anything. But then again it could be one of ganondorf followers who wants revenge on link for locking him up.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    ooh, I like that idea
    ...thats spamming, let me add...I think that Ganon, if he is the main enemy, which I agree, will probably be the case, will probably not get help...but still, it would be cool if he did...like I stated in the 'create your own Zelda game' thread, I like the idea of Dark Link, whomever came up with it at first...it may have been you, Zaine...I'm not sure
    Last edited by Mrjingles_23; 11-01-2006 at 06:30 PM.
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by myagirl
    Once again duh!!! Of course ganondorf is in charge he is the main boss stupid.
    Well little miss uninformed, Ganondorf's role is not yet known in the Twilight Princess. There is also somebody called the Twilight King. I have an incling that he will rule the twilight realm. Don't be so quick to judge.

I need a wee... I don't like puns

Member #
    Friends
    what? I have never heard of this, 'Twilight King'...that sounds fricken awesome!!!

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    well this is whatthe end is gonna be like when you defeat gannondorf all the twlight monsters join on to him making him ganon the twlight demon and he breaks the line between the world and the twlight relem and the world starts to get sucked in to the twlight (explaining the ocean in ww) link defeats ganon but he cant close the hole in the line so zelda tries to seal it but it doesnt work so link goes in to the hole and tells zelda to close it from that side and link will close from the twlight (thats how the hero of time disapears) the end
    but we find out that the pregant girl has links baby dud dud duhhhh jk
    link is rencarnated in to ww

Member #
    Friends
    well as long as gannondorf isnt fat like he was in windwaker that will be good enough for me lol

Member #
    Friends
    ^ too true. Anyway Twilight Princess and Wind Waker will not be linked. The story goes that the hero did not return and this is why the gods flooded the place and sealed Hyrule away. Link will win, he always does. This is the satisfaction of the game. I think it's possible that the whole twilight thing is not the main story. Let's think, you need to get the master sword, you pull it out of the pedestal, Ganondorf just so happens to get released from the seal of time and then you have two problems on your hands. Maybe you'll go to kill the twilight king and instead you'll see Ganondorf. He now runs the place, you fight but need to bail out and some friends save you. Couple more temples and then ya kill him.

I need a wee... I don't like puns

Member #
    Friends
    6267-1290-5033-7224
    Quote Originally Posted by maxkhoward
    ^ too true. Anyway Twilight Princess and Wind Waker will not be linked. The story goes that the hero did not return and this is why the gods flooded the place and sealed Hyrule away. Link will win, he always does. This is the satisfaction of the game. I think it's possible that the whole twilight thing is not the main story. Let's think, you need to get the master sword, you pull it out of the pedestal, Ganondorf just so happens to get released from the seal of time and then you have two problems on your hands. Maybe you'll go to kill the twilight king and instead you'll see Ganondorf. He now runs the place, you fight but need to bail out and some friends save you. Couple more temples and then ya kill him.
    Good ideas there, and if youve watched the new interview I posted, they mentioned that TP is more or less the true successive sequel to OoT, which must mean that as you said, Link pulling the Master Sword from the pedestal would somehow free Ganon.
    I Have No Need To Talk About Power... My Power Speaks For Itself

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe midna and ganondorf are working together!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    You mean to tell me you don't walk around with thousands of dollars in your pockets? What the hell do you use for toilet paper?

I wanna dip my balls in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads