LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Zelda needs to retain the twilight princess image

In my opinion, the image of Zelda and the locations and Link and just about everything about Twilight Princess was the best i've seen from any Zelda game. I would absolutely HATE another game that looked like Wind Waker. I don't want to play a cartoon, I wanna look serious and doing some serious butt-kicking while i'm looking good. *sheen*

Link looked his best in Twilight Princess and I think it should stay within the "seriousness" of image that was in TP for the next game.

What do you think?
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    well twilight pirncess was teh most mature zelda out of all of them, and they have been doing a lot of celda

hopefully the next zelda for the wii(maybe) is just like it, but i don't want it to be axactly the same, so maybe link will be older/younger than what he was in tp

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Mature is the word I was looking for. Twilight Princess got me into Zelda, and i'll be buying the next one if it looks anything like TP. I played Wind Waker a little, along with Ocarina of Time and they really didn't impress me as much as Twilight Princess. I've always been a brawler when it comes to adventure/RPG's. My girlfriend, who has been a Zelda fanatic since SNES, gets frustrated watching me play. "OMG You DO know you can just run past those enemies, right? You don't have to kill them!". But it makes me happy to kick butt on those types of games...which would explain why I like the new Spyro series so much. BRAWLERS FTW!

The best feeling in TP so far is knocking those rhino-riders on their butts going full speed. *shakes nunchuck*
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    In my opinion, the image of Zelda and the locations and Link and just about everything about Twilight Princess was the best i've seen from any Zelda game. I would absolutely HATE another game that looked like Wind Waker. I don't want to play a cartoon, I wanna look serious and doing some serious butt-kicking while i'm looking good. *sheen*

Link looked his best in Twilight Princess and I think it should stay within the "seriousness" of image that was in TP for the next game.

What do you think?
    I can agree with that, but look at the difference in Link from the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's a huge difference. Giving that information, most people can conclude that there is no guarantee that Nintendo will keep Twilight Princess Link. There is a greater % chance that Link we be redone in the next Zelda game (maybe 3 years?)
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    They said that there will be a sequel to TP in an interview with one of the Nintendo reps(don't ask for a source, I heard it somewhere on G4). I loved Twilight and would love if they made all Zelda games like this.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase&Fred
    They said that there will be a sequel to TP in an interview with one of the Nintendo reps(don't ask for a source, I heard it somewhere on G4). I loved Twilight and would love if they made all Zelda games like this.
    That would be impressive. I just like Zelda games personally, the closer to the original in storyline the better! Twilight Princess is definitely one of the best.

Signature by Syntax

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    For me there is only one thing that I missed in Zelda TP.
    There were no characters that died. This would really improve the seriousity and in my opinion it gives away a lot more athmosphere. Why did Ilia survive? She looked sooo dead after she was hit by an arrow. But noooo she loses her memories. If she died the revenge aspect would be another addition to the whole save the princess story. But well, maybe revenge isn't a typical move that fits to Link's personality.
    Why did Midna survive? She activated the super duper mega ultra helmet thingy when Link tried to stop her as he realised what she was about to do. This really looked like this was going to be the end. She was even crushed by Ganondorf. Well, at least he died... a bit... and there was white blood, too. Yeah... That's the way.

For me the story and the whole game was epic and awesome, but at some points it was also very predictable...

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

1UP
    Member #
    Friends
    You wanna kick arse with style? Play DMC. There's your answer.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Bah DMC is too cheesy for me...

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Twilight Princess is an awesome game for sure.
    Clearly the sales of this game speak for themselves, but I would like to see this series move in a new direction. Just keep that story fresh, but keep the dungeon and boss styles, some more challenging bosses would be nice as well.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads