Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experience game

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Experience game

Okay this is more of an opinionative question, but I'd like all of the feedback you guys can muster...lol...

Does anyone remember all the games where as you destroy monsters, you level up, you get stronger? Just like The Legend Of Link for the NES...what would you guys say if they made a newer Zelda game where they took that angle? I personally think it would be kind of cool...it'd really show the evolution of Link in his travels as he grew stronger
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjingles_23
    Okay this is more of an opinionative question, but I'd like all of the feedback you guys can muster...lol...

Does anyone remember all the games where as you destroy monsters, you level up, you get stronger? Just like The Legend Of Link for the NES...what would you guys say if they made a newer Zelda game where they took that angle? I personally think it would be kind of cool...it'd really show the evolution of Link in his travels as he grew stronger
    NOOOO Zelda dosn't need to be an RPG style game...it would just kill it in my opinion...

Member #
    Friends
    haha, well, it technically HAS been done before...in a day looong past..haha...I liked that game, but it made things alot more difficult and monotonous
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Yup, it's Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Zelda II: AoL was one of my least favorite games. LoZ isn't a good RPG type game.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    RPG games suck in general because they take a long time to finish and you end up doing the same thing over and over just to get somewhere... monotony comes into the picture.

Pokemon, runescape etc all are RPG games and they require a huge dedication on your part just to finish a small quest. When you add all the hours up, you'll find that you've spent so long on it and if you want to start again you can't be bothered to do the long hours again.

Zelda has already been moulded as a Real time action adventure game so there's no real point changing it to something that never suited it in the first place.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Not many people like Zelda II I can't see why. I thourhgt it was a great game and a great challenge.

As for its genere I thourght it was well established that it was a TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG! a long time ago

Member #
    Friends
    If they did turn it into an RPG game. I WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. I think that would ruin a good series that they have going.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    hmm...maybe, maybe...I really can't say I hated the old Legend of Link game...I thought it was challenging...but looking at the arguements, I see your point

Member #
    Friends
    I wanted to play the demo version at e3 this year but something came up. I was really disappointed. All my other friends got to go and they were teasing me. It is all cool though because I know that I am the only person getting the wii and twilight princess and all my friends will be assed out.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Ads