LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2524-4702-5527-5865
    This game alone is enough to get a Wii. As far as the delay I've never experienced it before. You won't be dissapointed if you like OoT.
    Spoiler Alert!

MSC friend- 468259 850529

Rep me if I help you, please.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4684-5443-6495-3972
    This was the first game I bought for the Wii (other than Wii Sports and Wii Play which came with it, I mean) and now I'm afraid I'm ruined for all other game titles. What do I buy after this? I'm not really into killing things, though there was a lot of that in TP, so I'm dubious about the Scarface, Godfather and RE titles.

TP was very rich in content and the graphics were excellent. The game itself required a combination of skill-based performance and puzzle-solving ability. It required tremendous concentration and patience in certain sections, and was basically intuitive and easy in others, but even then, the graphics were so good it made it fun to do.

It was like a giant maze, basically. I personally would never have made it through without the use of several different walk-thoughs, but hey, I'm new to this whole thing.

What I'm wondering is, how long do they normally take between new Zelda titles? Has anyone heard anything about the next one, and when it will be coming out?

Member #
    Friends
    i personally loved tp, way better than wind waker, i never got into the cartoon look of the characters. i have never had a delay with the wiimote and the sword action on the game, it played well for me.

i think tp is right next to ocarina of time in the best games ever list

Member #
    Friends
    TP was great. A soon to be classic in the Zelda story. Nice new twist with the great story. Wind Waker was an awful game. Doesn't deserve to be in the LoZ timeline. While play TP I had no delay problems that I noticed, it didn't cause me any problems. The only thing I hated was the small range the wii remote has when using the hand and things like (not sure what they call it).

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Ads