LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum

View Poll Results: What is the best Zelda game of all time?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

    23 51.11%
  • Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

    2 4.44%
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

    3 6.67%
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords

    0 0%
  • Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

    1 2.22%
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

    16 35.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    Evil Princess Zelda myagirl's Avatar
    Member #
    2451
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Land of Hyrule
    Posts
    64
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine06
    Yeah right you wish. I would have to go with oot. But then again when tp comes out it is gonna be great game. TP ALL THE WAY!!!
    I agree with you on that one but OOT was the worst zelda game of all time.
    Princess Zelda#1

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Evil Link Zaine06's Avatar
    Member #
    2216
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    392
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by myagirl
    I agree with you on that one but OOT was the worst zelda game of all time.
    there you go agin thinking you know everything. OOT is the reason for TP. But you wouldn't know that you fraud. Anyways get the hell off of my case.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

  4. #13
    Evil Princess Zelda myagirl's Avatar
    Member #
    2451
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Land of Hyrule
    Posts
    64
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine06
    there you go agin thinking you know everything. OOT is the reason for TP. But you wouldn't know that you fraud. Anyways get the hell off of my case.
    I am not on your case. I am just trying share some friendly zelda information and apparently most of your information is wrong.
    Princess Zelda#1

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member White-Wolf's Avatar
    Member #
    2150
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    280
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wow are you two married? All you do is fight all over the forums. I bet you two are going to fall in love someday and years later your going to find out you both were on this forum flaming each other preparing yourselves for your future love.... ahhhah. Sorry that was mean. Just get along please... k?

    I saw some other posts were it seemed you guys have made a truce, and I am not sure if those predated this post, but I thought I would put my no good opinion here anyway. Have fun k?


    Anywho.... zelda games go back further then oot, and itís a sad they are not listed on this poll. It dates the poster though. If you donít list any of the Zelda games before oot, its clear you havenít played them, and how is that an objective poll?

    Zelda was my first love of video games for the original Nintendo. It was a awesome game and I still play it every 2 or so years. I feel kind of bad that it has been forgotten. Long live Zelda, thee who rests in your golden metal coffenÖ My love for you will never waiver... even when tp comes out, you will alwayse be the best... oh and you too link to the past...
    Last edited by White-Wolf; 10-24-2006 at 09:23 PM.

  6. #15
    Diamond: Chimchar Wanter ShadowElliot's Avatar
    Member #
    2464
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7171-4215-0805
    I loved Minish Cap and OOT, but when Twilight comes out, it will be on the top 3 Zelda games i guess XD
    WiiConnect24: ON!

    Wii Stuff Owned:Nintendo Wii, 3x Wiimote and 2x Ninchuck, Stronger straps.

    Games Owned: Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, The Godfather Blackhand Editon, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Wii Play, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Super Paper Mario.

  7. #16
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    OoT In My Opinion....

    Meh


  8. #17
    TEH HAXXORS I_WANT_WII's Avatar
    Member #
    1260
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    384
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Link to the Past and Ocarina of time were the best by a bit. Zelda was voted the best video games series EVER and game faqs.

  9. #18
    Evil Link Zaine06's Avatar
    Member #
    2216
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    392
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by White-Wolf
    wow are you two married? All you do is fight all over the forums. I bet you two are going to fall in love someday and years later your going to find out you both were on this forum flaming each other preparing yourselves for your future love.... ahhhah. Sorry that was mean. Just get along please... k?

    I saw some other posts were it seemed you guys have made a truce, and I am not sure if those predated this post, but I thought I would put my no good opinion here anyway. Have fun k?


    Anywho.... zelda games go back further then oot, and itís a sad they are not listed on this poll. It dates the poster though. If you donít list any of the Zelda games before oot, its clear you havenít played them, and how is that an objective poll?

    Zelda was my first love of video games for the original Nintendo. It was a awesome game and I still play it every 2 or so years. I feel kind of bad that it has been forgotten. Long live Zelda, thee who rests in your golden metal coffenÖ My love for you will never waiver... even when tp comes out, you will alwayse be the best... oh and you too link to the past...
    I thinks she has a thing for me man. I don't even know the girl. She is just always on my case and she don't know shit. I think that she likes me or somethings and she only been here since yesterday.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member BIG MONEY's Avatar
    Member #
    1715
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    100
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8463-4087-6135-8251
    Wind Waker for me
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Code:4639-8634-4092
    Super Mario Strikers: Charged: 180495-452629

  11. #20
    Evil Princess Zelda myagirl's Avatar
    Member #
    2451
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Land of Hyrule
    Posts
    64
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine06
    I thinks she has a thing for me man. I don't even know the girl. She is just always on my case and she don't know shit. I think that she likes me or somethings and she only been here since yesterday.
    Maybe I do so what anyways. I pick TP because it is going to shock the world with this devastating game. This game is going to rock so hard that... OMG this game is going to be ****ing awesome.
    Princess Zelda#1

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*
    By naisatoh in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:06 AM
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    By BENNY10 in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:36 AM
  3. the legend of zelda ocarina of time question
    By brigipson in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:54 PM
  4. The Legend of Midna
    By asw32 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:34 PM
  5. Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Menace...err...Hourglass
    By phimuajedi69 in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 09:44 AM