i had 45 hours when I beat the game so ya I'd say it's long

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    people say people suck for not taking there time, well i completed it 32 hours over 3 day peroid yeah thats fast, but

what if i only played it 1 hour a day for month, or half an hour a day for 2 months, and still completed it in 32 hours would i still suck for rushing it?

so you cannot say someone is sad or suck for rushing a game for completing it first because you dont know the circumstances.

i could have completed, the game in 32 hours but only played 5 mins a day, that would have taken around about 6 months, would that make me suck for being slow? or suck for being fast? ir what

but anyway for me it was second longest wii game, my longest was mysims, which took me 35 hours,

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200
    people say people suck for not taking there time, well i completed it 32 hours over 3 day peroid yeah thats fast, but

what if i only played it 1 hour a day for month, or half an hour a day for 2 months, and still completed it in 32 hours would i still suck for rushing it?

so you cannot say someone is sad or suck for rushing a game for completing it first because you dont know the circumstances.

i could have completed, the game in 32 hours but only played 5 mins a day, that would have taken around about 6 months, would that make me suck for being slow? or suck for being fast? ir what

but anyway for me it was second longest wii game, my longest was mysims, which took me 35 hours,
    yeh dude your rite it took me 40hours and that was 1.5 hours a day for 3 weeks

Member #
    Friends
    8072-5380-4833-5850
    i didnt took me long, it took me like 30 hours, but anyway, GET A LEGEND OF ZELDA GUIDE BOOK!!!!!!! thats what i used, and it didnt take me long. they are like $15. so GET ONE AND STOP COMPLAINING!

Member #
    Friends
    Ya it can be long when you don't rush through it and that can make it fun but as the same tiresome.

If anyone needs help or wants a sig. just PM me!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trisyyy
    i didnt took me long, it took me like 30 hours, but anyway, GET A LEGEND OF ZELDA GUIDE BOOK!!!!!!! thats what i used, and it didnt take me long. they are like $15. so GET ONE AND STOP COMPLAINING!
    only pussies us walkthroughs i consider it cheats and i don't consider cheats as gamers! cheating makes the game boring!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Or sometimes cheating helps when you get really stuck, and cannot be bothered to wander around for hours. I know I used an online walkthrough once, although I can't quite remember what it was for. I try and not use them for temples, and the bosses and such. I remember I used one for Ocarina to get the last few gold skulltula. I might have used the walkthrough in TP for the bugs - no matter how long I looked, I could not find the last bug!

I really don't mind if people want to use walkthroughs though - I understand why! And is it really a competition to see who gets through it the fastest? Don't be silly. And do you expect TRUTH from people online saying how long it took them to finish? I'm not saying that anyboby here IS lying, I'm just saying it would be dead easy to say 'Oh yeah, I finished it 31 hours.' I have no idea how long it took me to actually finish - and do we mean finish completely? Like, all side quests, bugs etc, or just running through the temples and beating Zant and Ganon? Because if it's the latter, well, I don't leave all side quests to last. Sometimes I need a break from temples etc and do them... Othertimes, I search the hearts out because I need more! I have a tendency to wander around without any fairy's or potions or whatever.

Member #
    Friends
    it took me 41 hours

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I did it in 46 hours, and I thought it was meant to last about 50, so I went with that. Some puzzles just did my head in though...

I hate the way people complain that this game is too short. Finally, people are seeing it my way.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    Quote Originally Posted by XeBug
    40 hours, I'm going through right now. I'm on the ice temple at 14 hours, i think Im making good progress.
    ice temp at 14 jesus thats fast

plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

Ads