LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hospital? lol..I didn't wuite uhderstand that post, but yea, Link always seems too timid, even when Ganondorf flips him over like 8 times with a magic ball in OoT...remember? He showed no emotion...supposedly, they want TP to look like WW in the fact he showed more facial emotion
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by maxkhoward
    Well I'm sticking with the traditional plot but what I would like to see is some serious emotion (anger) from Link. Like, Ganondorf kidnaps colin and the girl again and he flips, and there's a hardcore cutseen of him ****ing Ganon up. Then you could get real emotional with the wiimote, swing it really hard and knockout your best friend, then drive him to hospital before you realise... he's dead
    For goodness sakes man, put on the freakin wrist strap!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by maxkhoward
    Well I'm sticking with the traditional plot but what I would like to see is some serious emotion (anger) from Link. Like, Ganondorf kidnaps colin and the girl again and he flips, and there's a hardcore cutseen of him ****ing Ganon up. Then you could get real emotional with the wiimote, swing it really hard and knockout your best friend, then drive him to hospital before you realise... he's dead
    that will be me! I agree they do need to show more emotion in Zelda.... WW was a good example of emotion...but we need MORE anger from Link..that would make this game much much much more better than oot!

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Hold on, why is everybody talking about how this game is going to end? It's not even OUT yet! Shouldn't you be talking about what kind of temples there are, weapons, suits, and things like that?

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    well the ending for me is the best part of the game!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I'd love to see a gaint mounted battle at the end that progress into a one on one fight between Link and Ganon here's what it could be like....

On the blackend, ravaged plains of hyrule feild Link slowly rides up a hill and at the top he looks out to an army of moblin raiders, an army of darkness. Ganon mounted on a horse of sleek black and heavily armor, grinning at the sight of Link atop the hill....

Ads