LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    i'm sorry guys i'm just really hyped up because of the pictures and vid's..
    the thing above seems smart

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellview
    I personally don't like playing really dark "spooky" temples, like the shadow temple. Not because I'm scared but because it just ruins the mood to me. So nice bright temples for me.
    you are so totally lying..i bet you don't like them because you are scared...and i wouldn't blame you to be...when first played Zelda i refused to play that temple because i was to chicken to actually even go in the graveyard lmao...i was only like 10 years old or 9 i don't know...lol I've come a long way since them because it seems that nothing and i mean nothing can scare me now

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    you are so totally lying..i bet you don't like them because you are scared...and i wouldn't blame you to be...when first played Zelda i refused to play that temple because i was to chicken to actually even go in the graveyard lmao...i was only like 10 years old or 9 i don't know...lol I've come a long way since them because it seems that nothing and i mean nothing can scare me now
    Pffft, u think thats weird? I remember not going into Boos Mansion in Super Mario 64 cause i didnt like the spooky music when i was little. Man, i dont know how i still passed it...... Its weird, that was once a phase, but u grow out of it.

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    I still played through that temple and loved the creepy music and dark surroundings!
    I remember when you walk into a room and pots fly at you I jumped out of my seat when that happend!

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i really hate when someone multi subject and uses one of the threads that i have and i am rooting for a light temple

Member #
    Friends
    Back when I played OoT when I was like 8 or 9 I might have been scared but now its just like very depressing.. just like that people get more and more depressed the darker it gets during the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    You mean to tell me you don't walk around with thousands of dollars in your pockets? What the hell do you use for toilet paper?

I wanna dip my balls in it.

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Sometimes when I play OOT I get depressed thinking back how easy things were in the 90s. Were those some good times man or what!
    My real life now is just flat out hard and boring...but luckily video games are getting better and better!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    They need a temple of illsuion lke the shadow temple except not as creepy and all the rooms look like torau village and the boss is disguised as Colin or Illia (or both). Some of the people aren't illusion and are real so you have to work out who is and who isn't.

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    You know thats a really good IDEA!!!
    That would be a really fun dungeon or temple!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know KaDee, I think that there may be a time missing in the video where that is...I think Link may get that outfir from somwhere else..but maybe the Great Entity gives him the rad threads...who knows until we actually see for ourselves? God, I hope they allow us new tunics..I want them to return! And as for the sheilds and swords, maybe they have a final fantasy type deal (I only played the original) where certain weapons were more affective against certain types if monsters, and you equip for the scenario, and the sheids? I dunno...I lost my creative spark on that one.

And in regards to the lantern, there is a slight difference. In A Link To The Past, you needed torches, and in this one, it casts a ring of light around Link, in the radius a lantern would give...and might I add, it reflects off objects beautifully, giving it a gorgeous affect! The clawshot is almost like a combination of the grappling hook and hookshot from WW...who knows, maybe it has the affects of both?

AND, while I am at it, the wooden stick is a staff...you aquire it, along with a few other objects, in the beginning town (which name I will not say) as a beginning objective.

And as a final add-on, deity_link, that first pic you posted with Lnk fighting taht thing?? AHHHHHHH!!!! Pure perfection! Look at the affects!
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads