Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: !!new Trailer!!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    If you cried when you watched those I shalll personally come to your house and pimp smack you.
    ??? Whats that supposed to mean? Those videos are enough to dry up my waterworks also...I just never because I want to save all my taers for the finished product...I think the game deserves a few tears to be shed over it...I agree, for anyone who has played Zelda games since she was old enough to hold the controller of her big brother's NES, then yea, this is an epic time for Zelda fans!!!
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjingles_23
    I agree, for anyone who has played Zelda games since she was old enough to hold the controller of her big brother's NES, then yea, this is an epic time for Zelda fans!!!
    Or when he was old enough to hold his big brothers NES thaen yeh.
    But I agree it will be awesome when you first put the disc into the wii (or gamecube) and start palying it something that has been coming for this long deserves a tear or two

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!! ganondorf234's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    cool trailer, but whos the bad guy?

Ganondorf "The King of Evil!"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Or when he was old enough to hold his big brothers NES thaen yeh.
    But I agree it will be awesome when you first put the disc into the wii (or gamecube) and start palying it something that has been coming for this long deserves a tear or two
    I completely agree...when that disc hist my cube and I start playing, I'm gonna be locked in my room for every after school (and maybe during, if we're fortunate for one of those classy Newfoundland Snow Days) playing the biggest epic monumental game out in a long time.

And referring to the quote and the underlined and bolded words, if you're referring to yourself, than thats fine. If it's me you are referring to, I'm right...lol, Nickname may throw you off, I'm actually a FEMALE....hahahaah
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjingles_23
    I completely agree...when that disc hist my cube and I start playing, I'm gonna be locked in my room for every after school (and maybe during, if we're fortunate for one of those classy Newfoundland Snow Days) playing the biggest epic monumental game out in a long time.

And referring to the quote and the underlined and bolded words, if you're referring to yourself, than thats fine. If it's me you are referring to, I'm right...lol, Nickname may throw you off, I'm actually a FEMALE....hahahaah
    I assumed you were but anyhoo there's a pic of the disc has been released it looks awesome
    !!new Trailer!!-tp-disk.jpg

Member #
    Friends
    lol...disc doesn't mean anything to me..I'm getting the 'cube' version...lol, I want to try the Wii one day however, but funding is tight

Ads