LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well, graphics are just one thing...graphics depend on the game...you think graphics are the biggest issue with animated games? It is (oops) technically, but what makes animated graphics good? Graphics in Twilight Princess are outstanding in regards to the landscapes, but also look a their faces...not very lifelike? Almost kind of ANIMATED, right? It all depends on so many factors...the biggest being, 'what type of game are we going for? Is it going to be compleytely human? Or slight animation?' It's all relative my friends
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    We're talking to somebody that likes the xBox Mrjingles. Let's not confuse him with the idea that "graphics are not the most important aspect of a game." (xBox360 fanboy "Huh? What? I don't know what your tryin' to say? I'm gunna race round this same track another ninety times because THE GAME SAID I SHOULD. INDEPENDANT BLADES OF GRASS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN PHYSICS AND MOTION BECAUSE MICROSOFT TOLD ME THAT'S WHAT I WANT. MY PENIS HAS DISOLVED AFTER THE 500th LAP BECAUSE GIRLS ARE NO LONGER IMPORTANT, AS LONG AS I FINNISH THIS RACE"

I need a wee... I don't like puns

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I agree.

Generally 'mainstream' consumers aren't interested in the gameplay - they wanna be able to explore the graphics so that they can see a woman on the screen doing what they want to do or to drive a car in technicolor imitation of reality, which is literally impossible unless you really drive a car. GTA San Andreas for example.

A very good friend of mine has played Nintendo, Xbox and Playstation current gen games and he's more of a PS and XBOX fanboy coz he likes playing shooting games as well as final fantasy. He also likes nintendo games mainly coz of the unique single player games they have but he simply just prefers the other consoles. I had a chat with him on msn a while ago and I was interested in what console he's going to get. He's already got a XBOX 360 so he said PS3.

I was going to ask why not Wii but I knew there was no point coz he's a graphic fanboy type gamer.

Member #
    Friends
    well to me its 50% graphics and 50% gameplay, now wii will make gameplay the best beacuse of it uniqueness. Graphics... look ok too i mean red steel... stuff like that and besides its launch title games AND twillite princess was a gamcube and finished as a wii game. anyway the point is the wiis graphis are good enough to have fun with

Ads