LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hahaha...this is a good topic! I've always felt the same way, that Link was a very undeveloped character..and yes, he IS a stud...everyone wants him! Saria, Ruto, Zelda, Nabooru, Malon...holy crap! lol...I'm willing to admit for a video game character I think he's a stud...I love that about the game...the character appeals to all...he's cool, sorta female, but skip that,...theyve worked on it, he looks very manly in this one

In regards to facial expression, they said (Nintendo I mean) they wanted to keep te WW expression in TP...thats so cool

I'm inclined to think that you are the hero also, but please, me? If I were faced with something like that, Id climb up a tree and hide...hahahaha...I liked it that they keep voice acting away, and talking really is the only way they develop character...but you kind of get the whole persona rfom hints throughout all the series::::Here is my take::::
    Link is a timid person, who is filled with a overwhelming feeling to always do good, and the courage to take it upon himself to help everyone, however shy he is. He is very kind, but when someone he cares for is in danger, he has a fire inside (courage, no doubt)....did I mention he's timid? lol...he is timid, I feel...lol...and of couse, every female of all species adores him! Anybody want to add on the supposed persona?
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    My view, if any... kinda contrasts with the persone you see Link to have, but that's a very good answer aye.

To me he's more like, like you say a withdrawn individual... But not timid. If someone calls him a name he'll say nothing and brush it off his shoulder for not caring, but wouldn't bite back.

When it comes to crunch he's serious, not one to crack a joke, but not one to punch someone unless they were attacking him first.

I wouldn't say he's timid though. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I think Nintendo has said as to why they never gave Link a voice. It's because they wanted the player to be more immersed in the experience of playing Zelda. And if they gave Link a voice, it would take away from that. You can give Link any voice you want, any personalitie you want.

Member #
    Friends
    blighted and mrjingles i agree to both of your answers of what you feel link is like, and jenova i ultra agree. Personally I have always loved that nintendo never made ultra emo cut scenes where link made some hardened or emotional decision. There are emotional cut scenes but usually it is just something where link (whether he truly wants to or not) feels he must intercede to help out all that he can. Now im not hating hating on finaly fantasy games, they are pretty cool and graphically (cut scenes at least) pretty cool, but personally i have trouble connecting with the characters, its just to etched out, i love that link is just a normal dude, just a piece of crap farm boy that has the balls to step up, its amazing, shigeru miyamoto is the best game creater that will ever be

Member #
    Friends
    Amen to that! Miyamoto is a genius!!! He should be worshipped...Us Zelda Fans are not worthy to breath the same air as he is (this is being a bit overdramatic, but yea, I'm seriously thinking Zelda is the best thing eva! lol...I love u Zelda series!!!!!)
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjingles_23
    Amen to that! Miyamoto is a genius!!! He should be worshipped...Us Zelda Fans are not worthy to breath the same air as he is (this is being a bit overdramatic, but yea, I'm seriously thinking Zelda is the best thing eva! lol...I love u Zelda series!!!!!)
    You know, I could call you a brother!!

*Note*[Now that I think about it, Link is a stud!! He's the kind of guy that everyone wants, but no one can have. Don't ask how I know this, 'cause I'm a guy.]
    Zant was sure as hell not what or who I thought he was. He is officially the psychopath of the Legend of Zelda franchise.

Member #
    Friends
    What the hell are you guys talking about in here???
    Princess Zelda#1

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i dont no some plp anoucing that they are gay jk nah we are talking about links personallity in genral and link in genral

Member #
    Friends
    I like link personality. He likes to help people out. He is a very graceous hero.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Ads